How do you think your wife would react, if a well hung guy flaunted his big cock bulge for her to admire every time they meet ???

Should I tell him how much my wife loves looking at his big cock bulge and how horny it makes her??

• Yes, You should tell him to stop flaunting his big cock bulge to your wife

• No, just wait and see what develops

• You should do nothing and let him seduce her

• You should encourage her to take his big cock out and suck and fuck him the next time he comes over

Results are only viewable after voting.
My panties would have automatically fallen to my ankles as I begged him to fuck me

View attachment 628519
Says Cathy the man
View attachment 607099

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans. You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and says its ok, but OMG seeing his lovely big cock like that makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe
Says Cathy the man

This came out a few months ago that Cathy and lynnandhubby profiles were fakes, or guys imposting as females. It goes to show how easily fakes can trick some people into believing they're real.
Thanks for the heads-up funcouple! We were on this site a few months back so weren’t to know.
Irrespective of fake or not though, it’s a cool subject, and I most definitely love a bulge.

الحقيقة هي أن جميع الزوجات يحبون ويحبون القضيب الكبير المنتفخ ويرغبون في ممارسة الجنس معه. هذه هي الحقيقة ، لكنهم يخفونها.

View attachment 607099

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans. You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and says its ok, but OMG seeing his lovely big cock like that makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe
you're right it is so exciting for a lot of hot women

View attachment 607099

I love this guys cock bulge

We werre at Talledega in the insane crazy infield.........late one evening, we were walking around looking at the insanity and a guy turned around and said HI.......he was holding in his hand the LARGEST white cock either of us has ever seen!! She looked at me and said OMG!!..I said Hi and kept walking, she dropped back a few steps and I heard her say WOW......looked back and she was holding it in her hand kind of hefting it and stroking it slowly.......I kept walking as he was literally falling down drunk and I'm not even sure he knew what she was doing. She gave his balls a couple of squeezes, stroked his cock a couple more times, and then said "wait up, I'm coming!!"

Caught up with me and said "wish he wasn't so drink, that was AMAZING!!" THat's how she reacted to a drunk guy showing her a HUGE cock.........

CW

I don't have to "think" about it at all. Kathy would be on her knees or back at the slightest "nudge" No doubt at all

Attachments

• 1651421277070~4.jpg
    1651421277070~4.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 11
  • BodyTune_20220506_204632_2~4.png
    BodyTune_20220506_204632_2~4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • BodyTune_20220611_205434_81~6.png
    BodyTune_20220611_205434_81~6.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1657305466222.jpg
    1657305466222.jpg