How does one go about finding someone to fuck your wife?

I'm lucky my wife has been having other men for around 40 years , a couple of times she has struggled to find a guy she wanted, that's when I stepped in and put a guy in the right place at the right time, both times she made her own mind up , she has always been very easy to seduce , the first one I knew had a big cock 8 inches long and very very thick round just right for her she loved it and he fucked her a lot and for a long time, the second was a guy I met online she had not got anyone else at the time so I sent him some photos and asked him if he wanted to fuck her, it would be long term, I arranged a time for him to bump into her and after they had bumped into each other 3 or 4 times and chatting each time she went for it and they fucked for around 4 years, so with a wife like mine it's very easy put temptation in her way and she'll do the rest , as for the men , just be upfront with them , they will soon say yes or no.

I'm lucky my wife has been having other men for around 40 years , a couple of times she has struggled to find a guy she wanted, that's when I stepped in and put a guy in the right place at the right time, both times she made her own mind up , she has always been very easy to seduce , the first one I knew had a big cock 8 inches long and very very thick round just right for her she loved it and he fucked her a lot and for a long time, the second was a guy I met online she had not got anyone else at the time so I sent him some photos and asked him if he wanted to fuck her, it would be long term, I arranged a time for him to bump into her and after they had bumped into each other 3 or 4 times and chatting each time she went for it and they fucked for around 4 years, so with a wife like mine it's very easy put temptation in her way and she'll do the rest , as for the men , just be upfront with them , they will soon say yes or no.
I wish I could "run into your wife" lol

Where do you start? How do you find a guy for your wife? Can someone suggest some good screening questions? This will be our first time too so we will be rather cautious about it all. We are in MA if it helps
Meeting Someone Is Not That Hard With The Internet….If your wife/partner is ready to move forward and you two have had plenty of pillow talk and some beep conversations about it outside of the bedroom as to wahd you are both hoping/expecting from bringing a new partner into your relationship.then now it’s just a numbers game to find the right match.. I would you try a swing lifestyle site At first..look at pictures and read profiles together and let he know she is free to explore some on her own as well.. as she finds someone she finds interesting start to chat a little..and see how things go.. hopefully you get lucky with the one of the first few most likely you / she will need to talk to several to find the right connection..
Most importantly have FUN with the process.. and always remember it’s her body HER choice who she shares it with!!
Good Luck

In our case, my wife wanted it to be as anonymous as possible. So after trying to figure out how to do it, we decided to go to an Air Force base near enough to go to, but far enough away to really cut the chances of any chance of later interaction.
On Saturdays, many young airmen would be out by the main gate waiting for busses or trying to hitchhike into town. Virtually all of them were young, and we thought probably not really sexually experienced, thus probably not any problems with STD's. We had really great times with these men, giving them the experience of their lives and my wife loved teaching them more.

I can tell.you how my wife and i play
She dresses up.very extrme short skirt. Revealing top. We go to a lounge/ club with a hotel attached or near by shr goes ib first finds a small. High table to sit at i go in sit away but whete i cam watch her if need be .She waits and in time guys come hot on her buy her a drink.of dance.
IF she feels comfortable she will sit with him.i. secluded booth. If things head the right direction she will excuse her sel to the bathroom she will.text me to.meet where ee can't be seen. She will tell.me she wants to fuck him..i.wait at.the bar for.an hour or so. She will text me to stay or go.home and she will see me im the Am she has meet onr of her regulars that way

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
We go to the bars or clubs near military bases, there's lots young men to choose from that are clean, healthy and depending on the base not going to be stationed there very long.
As for how to start and what questions to ask that's a bit harder but you will figure it out as you go.