How does she look with a cock in her mouth

Not at all, she’s just making sure we know that she’s hoping to be fed ….
In fact something always included in the script. I'm sure it was more nerve wracking for some guests than it was for us, going alone to our hotel or motel room. We're a team, so we have each other's backs, etc. When they entered the room they instantly knew it was a legit situation as described and planned. Often their personal fantasies were incorporated into that first presentation.

Attachments

• 1803 Cinn prelude 3 latex mask (70).JPG
    1803 Cinn prelude 3 latex mask (70).JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 36
In fact something always included in the script. I'm sure it was more nerve wracking for some guests than it was for us, going alone to our hotel or motel room. We're a team, so we have each other's backs, etc. When they entered the room they instantly knew it was a legit situation as described and planned. Often their personal fantasies were incorporated into that first presentation.
I must visit Cinn someday… looking forward to seeing her ready to service me.

Reactions: sinsnaps
Now that is an excellent site to greet you when you walk in the door

Reactions: sinsnaps
Oh! One of my favorite activities! Five different cocks, each one a friend of my hubs. He doesn't get this kind of treatment, but his friends sure love that his wife is their secret blowjob slut. And, yes, that is a restraint around my wrist in one of them. One of them has a thing for blindfolds and tying me to the bed to feed me.
View attachment 1551558View attachment 1551565View attachment 1551566View attachment 1551568View attachment 1551574
u fucking whore. cheating on husband.

• Dislike
Reactions: MylfandBiguy