How exposed is your wife or gf?

I love the talking with husbands that expose their wife's. Here are a few questions I always love to ask.
Feel free to DM if you don't want to public post.

Do you ever search and find her pics being posted on other sites?

Have you ever had people find her that weren't meant to see her ?

Is she unaware or aware?

Does it turn you on so much you can't stop posting her?
She is getting increasing exposure and it's a huge turn on for us to know thousands of guys masturbate to her. She particularly loves thinking of them all ejaculating

Hi Sally here, I’ve been posting online since the late 90s. Swingers site profiles pictures, amateur wife sites etc, I’ve been shared online by my bulls and I have alway found loads of pictures on various sites over the years that have been copied and shared.

I really love the frill of finding my pictures on different sites posted by either guys who have fucked me and taken them or by people copying them and reposting. As an exhibitionist it makes me extremely wet to think of thousands of people seeing me naked and being fucked, I love being an exposed slut wife.

Anyone seen me on any other sites or anyone want to post me on other sites? I’ll happily send pictures to you for this reason. 😜

The pics below are from a milf dating site in the uk, I’m on as Sexmadsally, it’s just one site I’ve found myself on. 😜

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4360.jpeg
    IMG_4360.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
She is aware I share her pics. She just tells me to be careful where and I am. A couple of years ago some pics of her were floating around at her job and another woman tried to make trouble over it. Her boss called her in and talked with her about it. He had the pics and was looking through them as they talked. She said they "worked it out" which was her way of saying he fucked her. That other woman is now gone.

sumeco2.jpg

My answers even shocked myself... :eek:

Do you ever search and find her pics being posted on other sites? YES !!

Have you ever had people find her that weren't meant to see her ? YES !!

Is she unaware or aware? SHE'S UNAWARE !!

Does it turn you on so much you can't stop posting her? YES (mostely) !!

...so what should I do now ??