How far would you let your wife feminise you ??

In my first marriage I would wear my wife’s stockings and suspenders when wanking - great turn on! But I haven’t done that for a number of years.
I suppose my strongest fantasy would be for my current wife to make me wear sexy lingerie and humiliate me while she and her lover watched me masturbate. Sadly that is unlikely ever to happen.

My feminsation is for me and my girlfriend more a kind of neutralization (being less a man) and fulfilling a not manly role then a matter of appearance.
So not especially wearing woman's clothes.

My girlfriend and myself agreed that the ultimate feminisation/neutralisation would be an orchiectomy and removal of the scrotum.

Till now we can check off:

- wearing overalls and short denim shorts
- body completely hairless
- always ******** sitting as a girl
- having had a vasectomy (my previous girlfriend wanted that and then left me ...)
- 2 X a period of HRT but stopped itbecaus of health issues
- chastity cage
- wearing diapers
- pussyfree almost 12 years
- almost impotent (ED & PE)
- never cumming wit a hard-on
- pegging
- serve other men ( sucking and bottoming)

My feminsation is for me and my girlfriend more a kind of neutralization (being less a man) and fulfilling a not manly role then a matter of appearance.
So not especially wearing woman's clothes.

My girlfriend and myself agreed that the ultimate feminisation/neutralisation would be an orchiectomy and removal of the scrotum.

Till now we can check off:

- wearing overalls and short denim shorts
- body completely hairless
- always ******** sitting as a girl
- having had a vasectomy (my previous girlfriend wanted that and then left me ...)
- 2 X a period of HRT but stopped itbecaus of health issues
- chastity cage
- wearing diapers
- pussyfree almost 12 years
- almost impotent (ED & PE)
- never cumming wit a hard-on
- pegging
- serve other men ( sucking and bottoming)
As a cd I am struggling to see why certain items on your list qualifies as feminising you ? - I can relate to being hairless or not as much hair as some real women are hairy too and possibly the sitting on the toilet ones and the hrt . But the other ones have nothing to do with Femininity and more to do with servitude and control and not sure where the diapers thing even belongs ?

Reactions: nicebiguy