How far would you let your wife feminise you ??

Ok so you are a sissy and your wife / partner has got you wearing panties - if she or you wanted to crank things up a bit how far would you let yourself be feminised and do you think you would enjoy or want to be cucked more - I know I do - so how far is enough ??🤔
I wouldn’t let the balls be thrown out.
Besides, I tolerate all feminization.

29745661.jpg30563831.jpg45077891.jpg45077971.jpg

I'm willing to play around and wear female clothes during play. I'm totally cool with chastity if it drives me sexually to please her. I don't think I'd be interested in growing breasts and such.
Yes agreed , I dress fully but growing breasts etc is a bit too full on for me personally - it’s a real fine line between staying masculine but femenine when you need to with everything from eyebrows , shaving legs etc - and most importantly you must never forget your wife / partner feelings too - you never EVER want to look better than her ha ha 😀😀😀👗👗👙👠💄

I like that she allows me to crossdress, wear panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, dress, and most recently, wig, but I dont think as far as completely turn female calls for my attention. I rather continue to be her sissy.
All sounds perfectly fine to me - no make up ? - you would be amazed how that would change you visually with the wig - maybe your wife / partner could show you how it’s done and probably get a few laughs in the process and she could make you a sexier sissy 💄