How far would you let your wife feminise you ??

Wherever she wanted to go with it...have played around wiht this some, but she gets cold feet when I enjoy it too much and encourage more.

Oh well, we have broke all barriers now. I have been shaved fully and cross dressed, me and wife going to adult club together as slut sisters and being used by men.
Wow
I like that she allows me to crossdress, wear panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, dress, and most recently, wig, but I dont think as far as completely turn female calls for my attention. I rather continue to be her sissy.
Ok so you are a sissy and your wife / partner has got you wearing panties - if she or you wanted to crank things up a bit how far would you let yourself be feminised and do you think you would enjoy or want to be cucked more - I know I do - so how far is enough ??🤔
All the way be in panties forever

Well I think my wife is subtly femenising me , I am a straight cd and was before I met her . She grudgingly acccpted it but seems to be more accepting of it , she will ask am I say putting leggings and a top on tonight ? . Doesn’t bat an eyelid if I have a bra on or make up , she likes to go girly stuff shopping and don’t get me wrong guys and gurls I’m loving it all but suspect maybe she is keeping me sweet thereby making me more femenine so she can fuck around . This would for sure be what I want too and she knows it , is aware of my desire to share her so why now ? . Maybe just my suspicious mind but it seems to co incide with a couple of guys asking for her no etc but didn’t mention another one which I later found out has been talking to her and he is recently separated so that leads me to believe the other 2 asking for phone no etc are indeed a smokescreen for separated guy - what do you think 🤔🤔🤔

Well I think my wife is subtly femenising me , I am a straight cd and was before I met her . She grudgingly acccpted it but seems to be more accepting of it , she will ask am I say putting leggings and a top on tonight ? . Doesn’t bat an eyelid if I have a bra on or make up , she likes to go girly stuff shopping and don’t get me wrong guys and gurls I’m loving it all but suspect maybe she is keeping me sweet thereby making me more femenine so she can fuck around . This would for sure be what I want too and she knows it , is aware of my desire to share her so why now ? . Maybe just my suspicious mind but it seems to co incide with a couple of guys asking for her no etc but didn’t mention another one which I later found out has been talking to her and he is recently separated so that leads me to believe the other 2 asking for phone no etc are indeed a smokescreen for separated guy - what do you think 🤔🤔🤔
Yes and with my wife not restricting , in fact I’d say helping me I’m finding it hard to put the reigns on it , something I have always done easily in the past . I’m wearing a touch of eyeshadow now for work ( light nude shades only ) legs shaved , toes painted , panties on daily ( 5 odd years now ) touch of lippy etc , my wife jokes when I come in she takes her bra off and I put mines on 👙. Most times if stepdaughter is out I put my fem clothes on and we like a normal couple . Weekends if we are free , it’s full face - sexy undies and a nice dress or skirt and blouse / heels 👠. Loving it all and hoping it’s pushing her in the direction of one of the guys wanting her so she can take there cock - either way it’s a win win for me 😂😂😂😂😂👗👙👠👡💅💄. Great to be a cd isn’t it

You are f’n gorgeous! Love you ass!
We started out slowly, gradually advancing to the point that the only way we could go further would be total castration. And I do not regret fo a moment. No longer just panties, I have my own sissy-cuckold wardrobe from casual to full street-walking gangbang slut whore. We have double dated both of us bringing our dates home and draining them totally. I have been the guest-of-honor at a slut-sale where my body was “sold” by my wife (set-up by one of her bulls for friends who were recently released from prison.
I have had dates who didn’t “know” and when they did they were so angry that they brutalized my holes for hours. (I loved every minute.)
The only time that I am allowed relations with my wife is doggy style with a bbc in my mouth and in my sissy pussy.
And yes, a number of our friends know and their husbands have me perform and submit to acts that their wives would never submit to (but the are willing to watch their spouse use me as they don’t view me as a threat).

Jacking off while she fucks other guys would be as far as I went and I would still fuck her myself. I’d let her peg me but that’s out of more of my curiosity.

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife has slowly feminised me over time. It started with fantasies about being a cuck , until I was made a real one. Then it was being cucked while wearing her bra and panties.
Now it has gone much further, I dress in stockings, belt and heels with a short dress. I enjoying serving any guy who is using her which incudes sucking his cock and taking it in my ass alongside her , if he wants.
Once I would act more girly when dressed up, but now the girly Ness is an everyday thing
My hotlines also includes having sissy gurlfriends. When my wife and her best friend get together to go out/away with their bulls, we sissy husbands get all dolled-up, like little girls, sluts or whores at one of our houses. We great each other with hugs and kisses and then…the wives pick a number and we sissies have to guess. Whoever is closest gets to have his cage removed and we are told to “have fun”. And before they are out the door we are making-out, caressing each other, petting each other and acting like teenagers on prom night. By the time they get back we are both physically and sexually exhausted, sticky and sweaty messes asleep in each other’s arms.
And then there are the cuckold parties. Just imagine…