How has your attitude changed over the years

Would you now suck a cock?

• Total voters
Labels are too complicated and restrictive. I'll leave the all that to someone else to figure out. I have less than zero interest in another man outside of my wife's lover / lovers that she is cuckolding me with. I have less than zero interest in my wife's lover / lovers if she is not present and engaged in sex with them herself in one way or another. I have less than zero interest is my wife's lover / lovers sucking my cock or me fucking them in their ass. However, if my wife is present and engaged, I will suck her lover / lover's cock and swallow his cum or eat it from between her legs in a heartbeat! So label me whatever makes you happy. PS, I can barely handle my wife pegging me with a tiny dildo or butt plug so she's never had a lover with a small enough cock to fit in my ass. The few times it was attempted turned into an unsuccessful painful screaming session. LOL "Butt" I'll let it happen if it can ever happen.

A topic recently came up about how peoples attitudes have changed about sex. When I was young people (me included) always picked on gays. But over the years as people mature, and it came out of the closet its accepted more. Now reading the stories here and having trouble servicing the wife, I find I would jump at the chance to suck a cock for the wife and clean up, and bottom. So I wonder how many guys have changed over the years from straight to Bi and would now suck a cock or if the wife has a lover suck the wife's lover and clean up, or bottom. Or maybe its a fantasy now.

At first doing anything with another guy it was not no but hell no. Over the years my curiosity got the better of me and I now have a very different attitude. I have tried anal once but would again. Now I am VERY in to sucking cock and really enjoying sucking guys off. I explore this side of my sexual interest both with and without the wife. If I had to categorize myself I would say I am bi-friendly. There are certain thing I would do and other things I would not.

At first doing anything with another guy it was not no but hell no. Over the years my curiosity got the better of me and I now have a very different attitude. I have tried anal once but would again. Now I am VERY in to sucking cock and really enjoying sucking guys off. I explore this side of my sexual interest both with and without the wife. If I had to categorize myself I would say I am bi-friendly. There are certain thing I would do and other things I would not.
Have you tried doing the wife doggy style while a man straddles her, facing you, allowing you to suck his cock at the same time? Best of both worlds!

I voted "hell yes", I guessed the "fucked" in full circle option referred to me getting anal sex, I've not done, nor care to do that. I got started at about 60 years old. We were spending the weekend with a friend at his RV in a nude resort. Rained a lot, so we stayed inside much of the time. As we went through different positions and such, I decided to give fucklicking a try. He was sitting on the couch, wife riding him reverse cowgirl. I was on the floor taking video. His cock popped out a couple times, I just grabbed it and stuck it back in. After I started licking my wife's clit, his cock popped out. Well, in that position, got shoved right into my mouth. Happened 4-6 times, lol. Anyhows, wasn't bad. So, we ventured more with another friend, both of us sucking him, turned my wife on. Win/Win!

I think your average mostly straight guy who would like to suck a cock or more is into it purely for the love of cock and are not interested in kissing or cuddling men, would never want an emotional relationship with a man, are not attracted to men but could be interested in a purely sexual relationship if it was definitely on the super down low. Once men are a little older and know themselves better they become more open to the idea and realize if you suck a cock the next day you won’t have a lisp, want to put on makeup and suddenly not be attracted to women and that sex for fun is only as big a deal as you make it. However there are serious social repercussions and concerns that have to taken seriously, same reason most swingers don’t advertise what they do with non lifestyle ppl and I think is the main reason ppl tend to avoid all these types of things even if they are or would be open to it
I agree with your take on it. At first I would refer to myself as bi and then a few years ago I met a a guy who was bisexual. He as you described wanted an emotional relationship that of course involved the sexual aspect but also the kissing, cuddling, etc. After meeting him I decided to change how I defined myself as "bi-friendly". When meeting others I would explain there were certain aspects I was interested in and other I was not. Like you said as I have gotten older I have a much more open outlook in the idea of sex with another man. When we are looking to play one of the first questions we ask of the other guy is if they are ok with my involvement. Now it has been almost exclusively me performing oral on them (although many would do it to me) we have not encountered another man who said no. So agree with you, from our experience the average guy is ok with sucking cock in this context. Also, I have had several experiences with out wife and with few exceptions all of these guys have been married. For me having a deserie in sucking cock has not had any impact on my attraction or desire to be with women.

Id love to get fucked by the real thing. As I get older, instead of frowning upon my dirty fantasies, I am convinced that I owe them to myself. I was sort of forced to suck cock when a teen. Learned to enjoy it and crave cum. Now I'm thankful that my cousin did this. I wish he had gone as far as using my asshole to pretend it was some hot girls pussy!
I use to frown that old men fuck twenty somethings. Until I had the chance to do it. Its something you justhave to do. It boost the ego (which then plummets after she loses interest) My wife probably does have more experience and techinique, but the little slut held her own!

Reactions: Discretefun66