How I became a cuckold (wholesome?)

Cuckold26

Male
Sep 30, 2018
Thought I'd just give some insight on how me and my wife, Sarah, started living this life. We have known each other for many years, going all the way back to the 2nd grade. I was very shy back then, and needless to say, when she approached me for the first time I was literally speechless. I was also the subject of bullying growing up due to my weight. Thankfully, she didn't care at all and just wanted someone to hang out with. It took some courage, but I managed to approach her in time, and we began hanging out pretty much every day. This lasted all the way through to high school, in which time I actually managed to lose a lot of weight thanks to a local gym and my parents fronting me the money for a membership. She was extremely supportive and I felt like I could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me. You can see where this is going, right?

Come the end of college, we were both looking for work when one day she brought up the subject of strange fetishes we had. Of course, at this point I was deep into watching and reading anything related to cuckolding, and knowing her, she wouldn't judge. So, I told her the truth. And she laughed, but not because she thought I was pathetic or anything of the sort, but rather she was going to give the same answer. Or more so, being a hotwife. I was actually pretty shocked since she always seemed like the pure and innocent type, but I guess everyone has a second side to themselves. While we didn't really think much of it at the time, when we started dating and especially when marriage came into the picture, we began getting idea. It's been close to 6 years since then and we're still having a great time. We both have our boundaries and make sure not to cross them. She still loves me and the same can be said from me to her. She can be a bit forceful at times, but I find that side of her pretty hot. And when she demeans me and my small cock, it only makes me harder. To us, doing this is just as much of a sign of our love than the wedding bands on our fingers.

Sorry if this wasn't hot or sexy. I just wanted to post something on this subject since I've been on here for a while. :)

That sounds amazing mine keeps me tattooed with temporary ones but am considering a permanent one so I can be cucky to whoeve I'm with. She calls me cucky