How i talked my wife into doing other guys.....

My wife travels to places where I know swinger couples. But I just learned her first marriage to an asshole was open and he abused it! So she is against trying but it’s based on a very bad criminal house robber and swinging done in her 20s where all were on hard drugs.
Folks is this real? Or are these stories like bigfoot or the boogeyman. Delusions?
Im new to this site and forum but I just cant fathom the idea that a thought about the wife with another dude can make me have a hands free spontaneous involuntary orgasm? Doesnt add up. Maybe I was clueless about the terminology but I thought I would be swapping my wife for someone elses for the night or something like that but suddenly it got confusing. Any training resources you recommended.
disclaimer I am 47 and a square all my life. Only now trying to broaden my horizons here but it isnt going smooth. Lots of confusion help please.

Folks is this real? Or are these stories like bigfoot or the boogeyman. Delusions?
Im new to this site and forum but I just cant fathom the idea that a thought about the wife with another dude can make me have a hands free spontaneous involuntary orgasm? Doesnt add up. Maybe I was clueless about the terminology but I thought I would be swapping my wife for someone elses for the night or something like that but suddenly it got confusing. Any training resources you recommended.
disclaimer I am 47 and a square all my life. Only now trying to broaden my horizons here but it isnt going smooth. Lots of confusion help please.
nobs99 it just depends if you are more into having sex with another woman, then i can see where you would think that cumming without rubbing yourself is not possible. But, if you are more into wanting to see your wife spread her legs for another guy or the look on her face when another guy's cock slides in her for the first time, then after all the anticipation it happens, you can definitely blow a huge load without any control.....

Well, there's plenty of fantasy on this site, but plenty of reality too. In fact, some of that reality can't be believed by someone who hasn't been exposed to people in the lifestyle at all. Swinging involving swapping of partners is very common, probably way more so than you can imagine. Hotwifing (I AM a hotwife) is also FAR MORE prevalent than you could ever imagine. There are wives like me who crave sex with other men and there are husbands like mine who enjoy letting them have it. There are also MANY wives like me who just "cheat" or are unfaithful sexually to their husbands in their marriage but keep it a secret. That is probably way more common than consensual non-monogamy.

I am a case in point. I cheated on my husband from my wedding day on. Sometimes it just works that way. I realize that you can read my (our) stories and consider them with disbelief, but I try to post or Mr HW tries to post pics of as many of my experiences as possible. It's such a turn on to share those experiences here on the site and hopefully motivate other wives to take the plunge into non-monogamy. Now I (we) honestly don't care much about who believes or doesn't believe our stories but hopefully everybody gets a turn on by them. We don't feel like we owe it to anybody to "prove" our legitimacy since we already do that as much as possible. Our advice is if you don't believe the stories or are turned off by our experiences then you can ignore us. If the thought of your sweet little faithful wife fucking other guys doesn't turn you on then you're probably in the wrong forum. Besides, it's quite likely that she's already fucking other guys behind your back. Her orgasms aren't "hands free", she's getting all the help she needs from other guys. That's just statistical reality. Think about that, maybe it will turn YOU on.

MRs Hotwife
PART 01 - RESPONDING TO MRS HOTWIFE:
Meow kitty cat! Mrs, Hotwife, now youre talking! That I like!

Alright pudding hold on now. As long as you can get some clarification and more context and also my perspective when I asked for help. A guy friend who I thought I was sharper than him is the person who introduced it to me. It appears that he is the more sophisticated one at this point.
Reiterating,I was talking about "my" perspective and it was not in any way held to be the ultimate truth.

But for a bit more clarity, if you would, please let's re-read the statements previously written and how I had asked for help as humbly as I could, [I think] But you tell me.
"Im new to this site and forum but I just cant fathom the idea"
"suddenly it got confusing. Any training resources you recommended?"

"Maybe I was clueless about the terminology"
"disclaimer I am 47 and a square all my life. Only now trying to broaden my horizons here but it isnt going smooth. Lots of confusion help please"

To sum up, my intention was never to offend you or any other cuck boys or hotwives in any way, but the approach was from a position of asking to be educated. Let's establish that at least caw we? On top of that, I think you are right and I agree with your points, the more I think about it, you win! 😉
The Israeli side of my family was very strict about holding woman in high regard and respecting them mainly because we really need you for procreation blah blah so I absolutely refuse to engage with any female or any sort of conflict. If a female gets upset, understood, we try and smooth it over and if not I can quietly slip away and go annoy some other group lol.
Mrs Hotwife, why dont shake the etch-a-sketch, huh? Let's start over...
But wait, you dont recognize my name? you dont know who I am ?!? just kidding. I dont expect you to. I am not some former child star from some remote distant land like Bolivia who was raised with goat milk and pure cocaine in the baby bottle. We came from humble beginnings, [father and mother} and they built everything they had BY HAND one black at a time. achievers for sure. I am lazy as fuck. I wish I were like them. Industrious. The lady who abused me is to blame for all this. [just kidding]

You can say I am just a plain dude and believe it or not this balloon head was never exposed to the lifestyle. And reality is I am not even from here.
In 1991, I was transplanted here and dropped off at the airport by a flight attendant and picked up by some strange people that retrieved me from the airport around 8 hours later.
Your point of the lifestyle being prevalent, yes! Amongst the avant garde, the forward-looking folks. Growing up, I was kept in a bubble by my mother, unbeknownst to her the help was having their way with me for a long time already. I had lost my innocence years earlier as my father and mother left for a week on a vacation and the domestic lady or maid was the one who they trusted to watch me. [Be careful who you leave your kids with]
But then you know stockholm syndrome, I fell in love with the lady who worked for my parents. I can still taste her in my mouth to this day.

Our affair lasted 3 years until I was sent to the U.S. All I wanted was to have sex with her. But thats not how life works. Then I decided that Cindy Lauper's unbelievably gorgeous vagina shown on the playboy rag could help me with my arts and crafts project, gluing all the pages together, then madonnas playboy magazine. then in 6th grade my teacher catches me masturbating in her history class. Dick in hand. Bottom panel of the desk dripping something like a translucent clear liquid. I had no idea what it was. At that time my semen wasnt white, it was transparent. Maybe I shooting blanks still? Either way, Not good.

Expelled, public shaming got beat up by my father, a couple of ribs broken, couldnt breathe right, he was a very strong man, former hand to hand combat infantry, the guys in the army who go fighting on foot. No tank, horse or jeeps. on foot. Fuck that. Besides being the type who was born with extra protein in his body you know those freaks of nature who punch an electric pole and the thin shakes all the way to the top. Physics.The shock of the punch travels upward. He was blessed with some type of anomaly of the amount of protein his body retained and his bones were much more dense than normal people. Very very strong and he also studied karate and would fight multiple big scary dudes at the same time.

I was diagnosed with an anomaly as well but not of being strong. It was discovered that I am a super taster. Just extra taste buds in my tongue.
Then to my dismay it was clarified that 25% of the population is just like me with different micro symptoms, I taste coffee and ice cream different than another supertaster. My favorite food: Chinese.

Aha that explains A LOT of things, I cant eat any sweets, its overwhelming. If something has apparently no flavor to the normal person, to me it is bitter as hell. My cooking has very light seasoning. I dont like alcohol, never smoked and boy when I stick my tongue deep inside a catholic ladys vagine oowee do I taste that sweet pie butt the only thing that happens is I get hard and some precum. no ejaculation.

For that the firehose to blast the sweet catholic lady needs to hum on the microphone and sing me a nice karaoke tune... Some Kenny Rogers, Elvis, Dean Martin then maybe I give her the waterpik floss. Struggled with premature machine gunning for a while until I learned to control the jackhammer. Relax simmer down there hotboyz hot cucks its not that big. its known as a nub. amongst the ladies They say I am hung like a toddler. But my personality is engaging and my father used to say I had a face for radio. It took me decades to get that one. Fuck that guy. As if he looked like Warren Beaty.

All the cute rich girls found out. horrible PR for an insecure teenage boy. Poor me right? fuck that I never see myself as a victim. I roll with the punches. well I chose to slap my sausage in class didnt I, well bite the bullet motherfucker. Lesson learned. But in many ways I ended up creating my own bubble and from my perspective, I was smart and knew it all but this alternative lifestyle isnt the first topic on which I was proven wrong *grins*

Back then, my father imported the playboy mags from the U.S. through Paraguay and the cost was around 20 times more expensive then what men were buying them for in the U.S. The lengths we go to for pussy. incredible.

My father was murdered 6 months or so before I was shipped out. Apparently the people who killed him would come for me as soon as I could handle or buy a gun. Vendetta type shit from Sicily or whatever plus gypsies and nomads. I just dont know the truth. I still dont know any details and candidly I dont care. Maybe political reasons? The people in America who my father had sent money to so they could care for me in case something happened to him, they were trusted by him and the minute they heard of his passing, they took his money and I was left with no place to go.

Let's just say I was put in a situation to learn to be independent, work hard, be disciplined and got in trouble because of female related matters. Early on, I was trying to have sex with people's mothers grandmas, wives girlfriends, getting beat up and it was bad. On this one occasion I swear I didnt know, I had sex with a lady who was married to a sheriffs deputy. He was looking for me on his days off. I dont think he wanted to have a beer with me. who is going to stick around for that shit?

Got caught with store clerks in fitting rooms, thrown out on my ass by big security people etc. Where I was from I did that frequently. I could walk up to a dunkin donuts and grab the clerks hand and take her to the restroom and make sweet love to her. unprotected. oh yes.
Then judges ordered therapy for me if I wanted to stay out of the can. Who wants to pick up soap bars in the prison bathroom. Rain check?

And the therapist said in a tone meant to be an admonition but it didnt really scare me straight:
Son you were munching on the velcro at 12 so you thought it was alright to do the same to any any female's hairy empanada because your little ******** ******** got wet. Now we need to unlearn that behavior as ordered by the courts ok? My head went up and down for fear of the judge and prison but deep down a voice kept saying: NO you aint stopping. You licking as ladys pussies and buttholes as you can find. As many as you can. And by that time, I started to like women peeing on me. Lovely. What in the world was happening to me? The therapist was from South Carolina and she talked funny. Why you laughing son this is a serious matter!!! my head spun Daytona Bike week was coming up.Always a fun time, holding hands with ladies you dont even know their names but you are comfortable exchanging saliva, sticking my tongue in their assholes, eating thick soupy discharge from their vaginas and one canadian lady I even drank milk from her boob, she was lactating, FUCK! my super tasting ability screws with me on this one.I find women's milk disgusting but I wasnt sober so I didnt know what I was doing.

I threw it up the next morning, my olfactory is ridiculous too the smell was piercing through my nostrils like an unforgiving invisible razor blade and it hurt bad. Then I realized the canadian lady brought along three of her canadian teenage daughters in the same dodge caravan they had picked me up on the street and me bing me and as inebriated as my noodle was, forgot the whereabouts of my car. And next scene on the theater of my brain was, finding myself inside this van and then one daughter was driving and the mom is on my lap, I couldnt communicate anymore, just stare at mommy and mumble but not comfortable touching her.

to be continued on PART 2

Reactions: Macc and Jon Day
PART 02 - RESPONDING TO MRS HOTWIFE: A 2-part story
Meow kitty cat! Mrs, Hotwife, now youre talking! That I like!

As I kissed canadian mommy once I could taste alcohol in her mouth, dont like that either. Sloppy. uh oh, the church lady from canadia is naughty then she finds a way to slip her little fingers in my pants and I said no way Jose! no madam, lets have a normal conversation, ok? Tell me about your province in canadia.

Girls lets talk singapore math, socratic questioning? multiplication tables, physics, anything? gardening, cooking? whoops, quiz time then my brain came alive again. It felt less drunk. the girls go: Rain check!? shit.
I dont appreciate dry humping around these young girls, 15, 17 and 20. Tried to whisper into hear ear but all I heard back was a sloppy,
You wanna do what, go to my HOOOUSE?!?! in the canadian accent that now starts to irritate me. Why cant we wait mommy? Then suddenly the girls are hungry and they stop at some drive-through outfit, but they get out and go into dining room to pick it up.

As a last attempt before jumping out of the van and rolling onto the street and maybe cracking my coconut on the curb.

Running my fingers through my brain matter while contemplating why I am out here. Should have stayed home reading the Bible.

After a heavy sigh, my approach was, I asked the canadian can we please tone it down, this is a peeve of mine. and she gets it. Ok starting over. More on this later... in short, as the canadian woman showered I told the girls I was going to make a call and just left.

As we go back to the gray-haired therapist remember her? While close to her during the therapy
I felt dirty and demonic even because I was fixated or transfixed by her accent and trying to visualize if she was hairy down there and wether the pubic hair was gray or white. At first I was disgusted by it and then 20 minutes later I could feel my salivary glands gushing saliva out as my brain wasnt sure but thought I was fixing to lick the older therapist lady. I got out of there and cried in the car. I felt like a slave to sex, women, vagina, boobs the scent of every vagina I cant seem to forget and refused to wash my face for days on end after sucking and licking on them. I was by all means a dirty boy and a dirty young man.

Then I met this really cute girl and somehow I found myself inches from her face about to make out with her but then I ran!
My face smelled like the last pussy I licked the night before and I was so sure she would pick up on the scent. She yelled where are you going!!
I broke my heart to have to leave like that for fear that she would think I was unclean. I wanted to do it right with her, I considered marrying her. the naïveté ooohh!!!, anyway, in another 6 months we would eventually kiss for about 3 hours nonstop. no licking the pussy and no fucking. I dont know why. shoot me. Maybe I loved her. It felt like psyche, emotional foundation and everything else was a big wreck in my life.

Things were a tad different here in america when I got here, I was told. Anyhow, 15-16 year old, alone in Miami and then I made a discovery: BLACK GIRLS! Fuck me! Where I was from is where the nazi assholes went to hide where the Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay meet geographically: google it.

And they were NO Black women, no black men, children, ZERO. Jeez they were hot, different exotic and surprise surprise! I wanted to see their tinkle to find out what it looked like. It looked like a steak for the untrained in black women. I love them so much but it never worked out main ly because I was terrified of their humongous families. Too many people, too many questions and plus I was hospitalized after the encounter with their black girl in high school. It all happened [her idea] behind this one temporary makeshift school trailer. I feel horrible but I did ask to see her pussy and she was kind enough to show it to me, then I said spread the lips and there it WAS, it was SO PINK!!!.

My wife is my 4th one and as I have heard from her "I am easy to hold but hard to handle". Whatever the fuck that means.

Some of these queers are still friends and a few evolved into a real estate joint venture. They are all very financially savvy. I am guessing they mastered every college course out there in finance and accounting because they dont need to chase women, take care of them, massage their feet and on and on. But unfortunately for them it would evolve into a dick into my poopyhole partnership. And they were fine with that.

and passionate words here for sure and I love your passion! Youre right again, I am that sharp but not that stupid either and I think she is a very sophisticated and almost feline or cat like to the point she operates in the flirting department so smoothly that if a man would ever try to dig and research, he would hit a wall. So I dont bother. the way I see it, she is not my car and because of that I dont own her. She can do whatever she wants and the only thing I ask is that she let me know in advance which can give me the option to go be a priest at some church and maybe abandon the idea of marriage altogether. After 4 times come on, time to hang my wedding band no?

MY ONLY FEAR is DISEASE. I want to live as long as I can to see my child grow, develop, marry etc. So fuck every football team on earth if you decide in the future but give me the choice to decide if I want to walk. Is that fair? or too much to ask?

With that why dont I answer in line BOLD font:
"Our advice is if you don't believe the stories I do believe some stories or are turned off turned off by stories misaligning with my current values but what if in 10 years I am wearing a dress? I dont know by our experiences then you can ignore us. You folks can kick me out sure If the thought of your sweet little faithful wife there is absolutely no way to prove my wife or wives were faithful and if they want to fuck they should fuck. It is their bodies. fucking other guys doesn't turn you on the idea of my wife having her guts rearranged by a bull never a turn on. Me re-arranging his wife's, yes. then you're probably in the wrong forum. I disagree that I am in the wrong forum but you and your moderators and enforcer can render that opnion and whatever it is you can count on me respecting it. Besides, it's quite likely that she's already fucking other guys behind your back. YES VERY LIKELY! I DONT KNOW< I CANT PROVE IT, if I could she would lose her half of the farm. I'd hit her where it hurts. checkbook Her orgasms aren't "hands free", she's getting all the help she needs from other guys. That would be fine I would be at peace with that. maybe I deserve it for splitting married womens cervix' from teenage years until now. That's just statistical reality. Think about that, maybe it will turn YOU on" Maybe it will and maybe it wont. at the moment I am wired to manhandle married women and take away their ability to walk straight for a couple of days but as I age that too will be taken away. As I shrink and my tinkle shrivels up into my kidney and my tombstone says Here lies a man who thought he was Rob Lowe but in reality was more of an Austin Powers doppelgänger but with a massive cock... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Macc
Did your wife fuck the photographer who took the picture of the guys cock about to enter her pussy?
Rob pick up this book "Mating in captivity" by Esther Perel and Sex at Dawn is another book. I dont know what to believe anymore man. Not my up of tea to be in the room watching my wife being thrown up in the air and caught on her way down with some dudes shaft but if shes going to do it behind my back jus let me know so I can watch my kids or something, jeez and I am sure the photographer and the milk man and the mail man and her colleague at work and who knows how many more dudes. I dont keep track of that. My kids are my focus. Obviously I have my tenderonies, same age, older, younger chickies I am friends with and life goes on.

My wife travels a bit for work....she always calls and checks in when she gets there and before they go out to dinner. I would always ask her if they were going out for drinks after dinner and then id ask her if she was going to get laid, cause she always gets horny when she drinks. I asked her every time she called for 6 months or longer.......then she finally asked me "if that's what i wanted".....i said yes, that I thought it would spice up our sex life, but i wanted to see pics of it..... she just replied seriously with "oh ok"........when she called the next day, i asked her again and she was quiet for a long while and then she finely said that she had gotten laid the night before....i told her I didn't believe it...we chatted a little while longer and we hung up.....then just after we hung up she texted me a couple of pics....one of them was with a rather large dick in her mouth looking right at the camera, and one was of her laying on her back with her legs spread wide and a guy on top of her and the head of his cock in her pussy.....i hate to admit this, but as soon as i saw the pics i creamed in my shorts.....i called her a few times and she didn't answer the phone....she finally called me back a couple hours later and she finally told me the details........
Fantastic story. Good for her. AND for you!

Well, there's plenty of fantasy on this site, but plenty of reality too. In fact, some of that reality can't be believed by someone who hasn't been exposed to people in the lifestyle at all. Swinging involving swapping of partners is very common, probably way more so than you can imagine. Hotwifing (I AM a hotwife) is also FAR MORE prevalent than you could ever imagine. There are wives like me who crave sex with other men and there are husbands like mine who enjoy letting them have it. There are also MANY wives like me who just "cheat" or are unfaithful sexually to their husbands in their marriage but keep it a secret. That is probably way more common than consensual non-monogamy.

I am a case in point. I cheated on my husband from my wedding day on. Sometimes it just works that way. I realize that you can read my (our) stories and consider them with disbelief, but I try to post or Mr HW tries to post pics of as many of my experiences as possible. It's such a turn on to share those experiences here on the site and hopefully motivate other wives to take the plunge into non-monogomy. Now I (we) honestly don't care much about who believes or doesn't believe our stories but hopefully everybody gets a turn on by them. We don't feel like we owe it to anybody to "prove" our legitimacy since we already do that as much as possible. Our advice is if you don't believe the stories or are turned off by our experiences then you can ignore us. If the thought of your sweet little faithful wife fucking other guys doesn't turn you on then you're probably in the wrong forum. Besides, it's quite likely that she's already fucking other guys behind your back. Her orgasms aren't "hands free", she's getting all the help she needs from other guys. That's just statistical reality. Think about that, maybe it will turn YOU on.

MRs Hotwife
Not only a statistical reality but sometimes a logistical nightmare to get the right guys for a wife .Thanks for your open hearted letter to all the wannabes who can not believe that pleasures like this exist between couples , and that it’s not only males that hunt . You are a very special lady 😘love you

My wife travels a bit for work....she always calls and checks in when she gets there and before they go out to dinner. I would always ask her if they were going out for drinks after dinner and then id ask her if she was going to get laid, cause she always gets horny when she drinks. I asked her every time she called for 6 months or longer.......then she finally asked me "if that's what i wanted".....i said yes, that I thought it would spice up our sex life, but i wanted to see pics of it..... she just replied seriously with "oh ok"........when she called the next day, i asked her again and she was quiet for a long while and then she finely said that she had gotten laid the night before....i told her I didn't believe it...we chatted a little while longer and we hung up.....then just after we hung up she texted me a couple of pics....one of them was with a rather large dick in her mouth looking right at the camera, and one was of her laying on her back with her legs spread wide and a guy on top of her and the head of his cock in her pussy.....i hate to admit this, but as soon as i saw the pics i creamed in my shorts.....i called her a few times and she didn't answer the phone....she finally called me back a couple hours later and she finally told me the details........
Let's see the pics from that night

Reactions: Hwcouple702
This is a real story, but it's not much of one, ha, just my wife's past. We haven't played yet. But we are going to a play party on Saturday so who knows?

What post is this in response to? Who are you directing this question to? Just trying to keep up, lol

Mrs Hotwife
Well well, if it isnt Mrs Hotwife! Welcome and let us know how we can make you smile this fine evening.

On the above post by Hwcouple702, I believe she/he/they had directed post at me.
If SPAM hasnt popped in your mind yet, thats ok. It's dabully.

A few days ago you were kind enough to drop me a post and it had me reminiscing of the olden days.
For more context, you had posted a response under my original question/post.

I had asked a question [it was my 1st post] and you posted a reply addressing me.. I found it to be inspiring and intriguing so I had to say hello.
Before I knew, your post had unearthed a barrage of feeling, memories and even a renewed resolve.

You might find the specific post here: