How it started for me

Develt

Male
Nov 24, 2022
Unfortunately I have never been in any real deal cuckolding situations, but instead lots of small relationships have lead me to be completely entrapped in the idea. I have wanted to share my experiences just to see if anyone had anything similar to share because I'm really interested in others' stories.

I was in a long distance relationship for a year, and it was not bad, mostly just video sexting and stuff, but I was serious about her. She eventually admitted to kissing another guy and that was enough for me to break up with her. We continued to talk on occasions, but stopped after she got a new bf and I didn't hear from her for a while. She eventually called me to catch up and told me about her new bf who she was in a rough patch with. I was curious on how their relationship started and she shared everything. The met in school and he got her to start smoking a week into their friendship which she never did before, and one day they would go to a nearby forest to smoke and it was also where she sucked him off. I asked if he was bigger than me and she said he was much bigger. That moment was probably the very start of my interest in cuckolding. She continued to say that she made him cum but onto his own chest in which she licked it off of him. The image of this happening is stuck in my head and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It was especially torture since I had know her for that long and we never got close to doing anything like that and he got her to do it in a week!