How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

I've been sharing my wife with my brother for over 30 years and have no regrets at all. Over the years things have changed gradually depending on our circumstances. At first it was just an occasional thing then when my brother became homeless he came to live with us. We all shared the same bed and my wife was kept very busy until after the birth of our daughter when my brother found another gf and moved in with her.
Once again we were back to the occasional sharing until 6 years ago when I got another job which meant being away overnight at times. This meant my brother seeing more of my wife without me being there and led to her becoming more submissive to him. He has introduced her to several new things and shared her with others including his gf.
My wife is a teacher and so gets more holiday than me so when she has holiday and I dont, he takes her away for up to a week at a time. Even being seperated like that has been good for us. It makes us more appreciative of each other and gives us a lot to talk about for weeks after.
This may be slightly off topic, but I am very curious to know, is the father of your daughter your brother? if your brother was practically living with you and having bareback sex with your wife, did you ever have 'the talk' about your brother fathering children with your wife? how many children do you have? do the children know about your lifestyle?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I am glad to hear that. I don't know why but the older I get I am a lot more interested in watching her than I am getting with another woman. I never thought I would be like this I really don't know what happened to me and I have been questioning my sanity because i have always been an alfa male.
I’m exactly the same mate, sometimes think there is something wrong with me, but I ve always been very open with the mrs, we took the plunge about 4 months ago, it was amazing, not perfect, but then when you’ve fantasised for over a decade and discussed it for that long I don’t suppose it will ever be exactly what you thought it would be, but we are both keen to try it again.

This may be slightly off topic, but I am very curious to know, is the father of your daughter your brother? if your brother was practically living with you and having bareback sex with your wife, did you ever have 'the talk' about your brother fathering children with your wife? how many children do you have? do the children know about your lifestyle?
We just have one daughter. We dont know which of us is the father but she's always been brought up as mine

No. But his aunt's bartenders sisters husbands
hair stylists uncle's bearded crossdressing sissy let him fuck her...or him...or it?

We have been sharing her since 2017, but for us it is not very regular, sometimes we dont even talk about it for 2-3 months and then something just fires up, and we are active for a few weeks and then settle into regular life again. No regrets so far.
Do you guys prefer to have a regular bull who is exclusive to you (aside from him having a wife or girlfriend of course) or do you prefer to have short trysts of passion for a few nights and than cut the bull off completely?

Reactions: desimilf80