How many bulls has your hotwife had?

It is very difficult to calculate how many bulls have passed through my wife, since we were together in 2005 and we entered the lifestyle more or less about 100 a year, I know because she always tells me her adventures and there are many documented with photos and videos

At least 500 in 20 years of hotwifing and swinging. Mostly bareback. Record of 14 in one night.

Now hubby has started voluntarily getting caged and using sounding rods and butt plugs.

He always eats the Creampie, has started sucking cock and will soon start being fucked in panties.
That hot ass needs a hard cock pounding it full of cum for hubby to lick clean!!!!

Mirella Hango.....
Its just so difficult to believe anything this person says. Its ALWAYS "I can top that". It's reached the point of being a joke: whats she gonna come up with next?
Gotta give ut a rest. I'm certain I'm not alone in this
I think there are a lot of jokes on here, at least half.

Sitting here alone because wife is on a date. So thinking about this question. My wife has been going on dates with other men since last December. I don't know exactly how many guys she has fucked in that time but rough estimate would be close to 100. Just thinking of that amount I am overwhelmed.

Reactions: antoniodicro
In the 10 years were were together my girlfriend and I tried to maintain one new Bull per month. She always fucked and sucked her bulls regularly throughout the year. So that adds up to about 12 new Bull per year time 10 = 120 individual Bulls.
That does not count our playing at Swing Clubs, Adult theatres, gloryholes and private parties.

Reactions: DonD
At least 500 in 20 years of hotwifing and swinging. Mostly bareback. Record of 14 in one night.

Now hubby has started voluntarily getting caged and using sounding rods and butt plugs.

He always eats the Creampie, has started sucking cock and will soon start being fucked in panties.
like this!

In the 10 years were were together my girlfriend and I tried to maintain one new Bull per month. She always fucked and sucked her bulls regularly throughout the year. So that adds up to about 12 new Bull per year time 10 = 120 individual Bulls.
That does not count our playing at Swing Clubs, Adult theatres, gloryholes and private parties.
Nice
What a fuck toy u are
Thank you she would like that comment

Reactions: DonD