How many bulls has your hotwife had?

My wife has been with 5 different guys in last 8 or so years, 4 of them has been a lot times each, the last one she loves to fuck he almost 9 inches and she has 10 or more orgasms every time before he cums, she records a audio for me and I listen to it while I lick her and then I reclaim her, she cums easy with me after him

Reactions: pulporubio and DonD
I was hesitant to post since in comparison to other the number is relatively know but then I seen there where post with a breakdown (details). When we started, I decided to keep track. To date (over 20 years), there has been 63 separate occasions where sex occurred between the wife and another person both with and without me; 23 different men and two women. Bringing the total numbers of sexual adventures she has had with someone other than me to around 114. The men have been all types, from ages 18 to mid-60’s. Four of the men where old boyfriends from her high school days that she wanted to get with again. The cocks have been all different girths, with the lengths ranging from five inches all the way up to one who was about 10 inches and as big around as her arm. With one of the women, she performed oral, and the other she gave and received. With the men, she has had oral sex 62 times, 26 of them were true blowjobs meaning she swallowed their loads. Of the 23 men the wife has had sex with, she fucked 13 of them multiple times adding up to 42, and nine of those came in her pussy 39 separate times. She did anal once, with the guy cumming in her ass. The most times she has fucked the same man was eight. She has given three blowjobs in one night to men that were complete strangers.

I was hesitant to post since in comparison to other the number is relatively know but then I seen there where post with a breakdown (details). When we started, I decided to keep track. To date (over 20 years), there has been 63 separate occasions where sex occurred between the wife and another person both with and without me; 23 different men and two women. Bringing the total numbers of sexual adventures she has had with someone other than me to around 114. The men have been all types, from ages 18 to mid-60’s. Four of the men where old boyfriends from her high school days that she wanted to get with again. The cocks have been all different girths, with the lengths ranging from five inches all the way up to one who was about 10 inches and as big around as her arm. With one of the women, she performed oral, and the other she gave and received. With the men, she has had oral sex 62 times, 26 of them were true blowjobs meaning she swallowed their loads. Of the 23 men the wife has had sex with, she fucked 13 of them multiple times adding up to 42, and nine of those came in her pussy 39 separate times. She did anal once, with the guy cumming in her ass. The most times she has fucked the same man was eight. She has given three blowjobs in one night to men that were complete strangers.
Great little slut!!!

I’m just curious to see how others compare, I (28f) had 83 bulls in a little over three years, and have sucked 100+ dicks easily. How many has your hot wife had and do you like her to have more or less bulls in rotation?
My wife had been with 42 guys by the time she was 21 when I met her ... It's in the hundreds now.. She has lost count

Mi esposa ha estado con 5 hombres diferentes en los últimos 8 años, 4 de ellos han estado muchas veces cada uno, el último al que le encanta follar tiene casi 9 pulgadas y tiene 10 o más orgasmos cada vez antes de que se corra, ella me graba un audio y lo escucho mientras la lamo y luego la reclamo, se corre facil conmigo despues de el

Reactions: DonD
Because they look like a monkey to her and give her the creeps ... She had one grab her and stick his tongue in her mouth in high-school, called her a white bitch.. Her older brother and a few of the guys on his college football team took care of him soon after...When he got out of the hospital he transferred to another high-school in a more colorful neighborhood...
Well your wife may have had a bad experience with someone, who by the way could have been white, Asian, Latino etc, it doesn't mean all of them are bad. We have a great black couple who are our friends since more than 20 years and we are delighted to be there friends. No rules or prejudice in these kind of matters.