How many bulls has your hotwife had?

So far 8 different. 53 times fucked and a bunch of other stuff. I keep a hotwife score card.
Hotwife score card, why didn't I think of calling it that. I have kept track as well. My wife has had sexual experiences with 23 different men. She has given 26 blowjobs (swallowed). Been fucked 42 times with 39 of them cumming in her. She has had anal sex with one and given one hand job.

11 so far
Hotwife score card, why didn't I think of calling it that. I have kept track as well. My wife has had sexual experiences with 23 different men. She has given 26 blowjobs (swallowed). Been fucked 42 times with 39 of them cumming in her. She has had anal sex with one and given one hand job.
Nice. My wife hates swallowing so she's only done that 4 times despite giving 30+ blowjobs. No anal yet either but I'm working on that.

I’m just curious to see how others compare, I (28f) had 83 bulls in a little over three years, and have sucked 100+ dicks easily. How many has your hot wife had and do you like her to have more or less bulls in rotation?
10 in 27 years of marriage. Only 2 got repeat performances. An unmarried couple we met in a bar invited us to their place. We exchanged some stories and the girls exchanged kisses. My wife of 2 1/2 years left their living room to be shown around the house and l supposed restroom. His girlfriend went to investigate and found her boyfriend buried to his balls in my wife. On the way home she told me, "I let him inside me". I naively asked if he cum in her. I confirmed years later he did indeed, and continued on and off the next 15 years. The other lucky repeat got to savor her once or twice a day, 5 to 6 days a week, for a couple months. At a swing club in Nashville,TN, she remarked to a friend of her's that she had a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth, and neither were her husband's. The 2nd repeat performance man was an electrician we hired. They made a video for me and eventually allowed me to video a session of theirs.

Attachments

• Electrician take aim HotWife.jpg
    Electrician take aim HotWife.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 35
!0 in 27 years of marriage. Nine of ten Bareback. Only two received repeat engagements. One of those received repeat engagements spanning fifteen years or so. The other, over two or three months. I had relationship with a Lady that lasted over ten years, up until I married. She was my third lover overall, but first to allow bareback. That began on our first date. Lasted before, during, and after her marriages to Husbands # 1 & 2. She confided hubby#2 fantasized her being gangbanged. I wondered if he recognized sloppy secounds when undoubtedly served up to him? So I suppose I have been on both sides of the cuckold equation.