How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

Sorry for my english i a from europe - after wedding we told to us that we want to know everything and we opened some vine. One bottle was not enough for her stories so now when she is drunk she is telling me about her ex-s. I love that stories but i know now that i married a whore

Sorry for my english i a from europe - after wedding we told to us that we want to know everything and we opened some vine. One bottle was not enough for her stories so now when she is drunk she is telling me about her ex-s. I love that stories but i know now that i married a whore[/QUOTE
What language ? Don’t worry Bout your English . We love the stories . Tell us more. Nice photo. You are lucky !

Reactions: Desejo de corno
There have got to be more blow job stories! Please
Share. It was kind of tough to get my wife to tell me about other guys she blew, but once she did it enhanced our second life. When I talk to her and help her recall the episodes it makes her orgasm so much more.

Too many to actually count. My wife started really young, and had her first boyfriend at 13, which was when she had her first cock, she later had another at 15, with some of her cousins in between. Later she moved to NY where she was basically the high school slut, and would give blowjobs and pussy to most boys, which some still message her now. Later while we were going out she had another boyfriend who she confessed to have given a blowjob and fucked a few days before we were officially engaged, and now that we are married she has had quite a few actually, so i would say at least 50-60 in total, if not many more, and yes, she is an excellent cocksucker!!

Last night wife and I were in bed playing. She gives 1st class head. I asked her while she was using a vibrator to tell me about her bf from 28 years ago. We were watching some video of blowjob, handjobs, and cumshots on tits. Wife likes it when guys come on her tits, and gets excited when watching video. So I asked if the former boyfriend had done so, and were there others. The answer was YES. ( I get hard just writing this). She said she was naked in bed with the boyfriend at his house giving him a blowjob. She could feel him start to spasm and taste precum in her mouth. She likes precum but does not like a mouthful of cum. As he pulled out he shot sperm all over her tits and face. She said she licked a bit from around her mouth and rubbed the rest on her tits. When she got home to me there was dried cum on her, but I did not know then. By this time I was really aroused and fucked her hard. I did not last long as she had been sucking my cock and it was already very sensitive.

So this brings me to my current situation. I never thought of myself as a cuck. But I am by definition. I do not have any jealousy about my wife's prior blowjobs before or after marriage. And I like it when my wife shares her past - and hopefully her future. Please write your stories and feelings about all this.

Never thought I was either - time machine as we started to date. Before I had even heard the term cuckold. I am a kinda jealous guy, my woman is MY woman not our woman.

In the course of chatting and in a moment of weakness, she tells me of all the men she's been with, no details other than "more than 300 probably closer to 500". Fully dressed with no other stimulation I have an orgasm and fill my tighty whiteys. At that moment I know my place in life.

Not so much sucking but i found a video of my gf fucking herself with a hairbrush that she sent to a FB. I’d love to know who she sent it and read the conversation
you may never know...but you can rest assured it was someone she was either fucking, or she BADLY wanted to fuck her.

Tbf I get the feeling it was the latter. Knowing she was trying to impress a guy enough to fuck her is a massive turn on now
oh ya, if she was doing that for his attention, she was willing to be a fuck slave for him, he would have been able to talk her into doing anything. some ppl just have that sort of irresistible sexual chemistry between each other. I bet she would have squirted like a fountain if /when he got inside her.
was she that desperate to get you to fuck her?

Last edited:
oh ya, if she was doing that for his attention, she was willing to be a fuck slave for him, he would have been able to talk her into doing anything. some ppl just have that sort of irresistible sexual chemistry between each other. I bet she would have squirted like a fountain if /when he got inside her.
was she that desperate to get you to fuck her?

Tbf shes always been quite shy with me, never really interested in anything other than the same 3 positions and we hardly ever have sex. She’s never really been that slutty with me ever

Tbf shes always been quite shy with me, never really interested in anything other than the same 3 positions and we hardly ever have sex. She’s never really been that slutty with me ever

Interesting. My wife never had that “Tear my clothes off”’ passion. Never had that desperate sex with her. But I think she had that pheromone sex with her bf. Kind of pisses me off to this day. I almost left her because I was looking for the woman who wanted me more than anything and would do anything - in mean anything - for me. Never met her so here I am.

I'm one of four , her ex-husband , a one night stand when she was married to him , a boyfriend she met when teaching out of country and me when we met at work and became lovers( she was still married). She loves to give me bjs while parked in garages on her lunch break ,parked at city parks ,while me driving on road trips. The best part is that she can deep throat and swallow every last drop of me. I an a happy camper !

An interesting question, and statistic…

Before we got married, my wife sucked at least a dozen cocks - having a cock in her mouth is one of her favorite things.

Her pre-marital oral encounters included a married pastor, me, two guys that one of her friends worked with, one of her close relatives, and her high-school ex.

There are another half-dozen that she sucked, at least, in the period of time we were engaged, during the time that our engagement was broken off, and again after we resumed our engagement.

My wife gives incredible blow-jobs - full eye-contact, dirty, nasty, sloppy, lascivious suck-offs, and she has a real talent for it.

She learned most of her tricks from the married pastor - they never had penetrating sex, for fear of pregnancy, and most of their encounters were her blowing, sucking, and tormenting his cock - I love hearing her tell me about those encounters. My second favorites to hear about are with the close relative.
Love her work with the pastor.

Not many but a few. She sucked her first cock in HS. She swallowed. Wrote in her diary it “ tasted good “. #2 for her was HS Bf who she sucked off freequently, he was the first to eat her pussy and give her her first orgasm.
When she was freshman in college she some weird relationship with a 40 yo man. He was #3 The 3rd cock she sucked and II was # 4. We got engaged And you’d tnink that would be it, but man #5 was a Doctor she worked with who she sucked and fucked. Next (#6) was a 42 yo man who pulled her into a bathroom stall at work and made hot passionate love/sex - As passionatte as it could be standing nxt to a toilet and holding on to the xhamdicap bars. My sweet innocent wife.

Last edited: