How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

Wife sucked guys cock on a bus when she was a lot younger and had been drinking. This was before we met. She seemingly did this in front of other people. I asked her a few times and she's always offered ups little bit more information each time until she told me the entire story. It was a one night stand and on the bus on the way home they were kissing and he asked her to pull his cock out and she did, willingly. They then continued to kiss and he asked her to suck his cock. She admitted that she didn't even pay attention to anyone else on the bus but leaned over and started to suck his cock. he didn't cum in her mouth or anything and she said she only sucked him for a few minutes. I was the first to cum in her mouth one night we were in my bedroom at my parents house. She immediately spat it out as she didn't expect it to be as hot 😂. I've only been allowed to cum in her mouth three or four times since then and she's never swallowed it but always spat it out. Get's me hard thinking about her sucking someone else's cock and would gladly watch her doing someone else.

That's easy for me. Zero. I met Bob when I was 15 and only had one sorta sexual encounter before that. I say sorta because in our totally unexperienced young lives we kissed, he sucked and fondled my breasts, I fondled him but I didn't suck him. He tried to get his cock in me but ended up cumming on my leg. Bob and I had willpower and held off having sex..........................until our second date. We dated four years before we got married. So officially my official number of cocks sucked before marriage is one, Bobs.
Now since then............impossible to count and still adding more. :giggle:

My wife told me she had sucked two cocks before mine Before we were engaged/married. She later confessed to sucking and fucking another while we were engaged and another soon after we married. I don’t know how many really as she won’t talk much about it after the hurt that the cheating created. knowking her, I’m sure there were more

but the ones I know of are 5 cocks in her mouth and 4 in her pussy and mouth in her life, before married, 2 in her mouth and one slipped in her pussy 1/2 only so she claims

Last edited:
I would guess my wife is over 50. She has fucked that many, and she doesn't typically only suck cock, without fucking. All before marrying me, that is. She is easy to coax those panties down, especially if she's attracted to someone. Once that cock is out, it's getting drained, one way or another. She often tells me she loves sucking cock, so it's inevitable.