How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

My wife did not fucked that much of different guys before we met - well, despite this number wasn't exactly just a few.

But she sucked many many cocks. It is a fact she always liked to please men and soon discovered how good she was stuffing penises inside the mouth and draining those. Between times she was dating boyfriends steadly, almost any guy which hooked up with her gotta his dick worked and blowed. Hell, I cummed in her mouth the first date we had inside of the car (during daytime lol).

So here is the slut and another dick:

1693461145176.jpeg

My wife did not fucked that much of different guys before we met - well, despite this number wasn't exactly just a few.

But she sucked many many cocks. It is a fact she always liked to please men and soon discovered how good she was stuffing penises inside the mouth and draining those. Between times she was dating boyfriends steadly, almost any guy which hooked up with her gotta his dick worked and blowed. Hell, I cummed in her mouth the first date we had inside of the car (during daytime lol).

So here is the slut and another dick:

View attachment 1571204
If u ask me nothing is more submissive than sucking a man off... because other than knowing your pleasing the man she gets no pleasure from it. I love women that love love sucking dick I think its slutier than fucking because they really dont get anything from it.

Shes really sexy btw

My wife confesses to 9 guys but I find it hard to believe. She is such an expert cocksucker that I believe she had a lot more practice on. She said a friend of her father's would come and visit & she would blow him in their basement. I believe he was the first & started her on swallowing. She always swallows! I believe it was our 2nd date when she sucked me off in a bowling alley parking lot! Swallowed every drop! That's when I knew I wanted her.
She told me she sucked the guys off cause she was afraid of getting pregnant!
One night her friends left her at a bar & a guy there offered to give her a ride. He park somewhere & started groping her. She agreed to fool around but no penetration. She blew him but he wanted more & tried to rape her. He was apparently to drunk & she was able to stop him. But, just like that she agreed to suck him off!
So, I can't believe that when she was in college that she didn't suck a lot of cocks.
First time we met a guy at a swin8grrs club, we went into a private room & she got right to work sucking his cock. She had him wear a condom! Well it only took about 5 minutes before he shot his cum into the condom in her mouth. She sucked him slowly for at least a minute or two after. He got up & said he had to use the bathroom but never came back. What an asshole! But I didn't learn till on the way home that the condom broke & she swallowed his cum. I asked why didn't she spit it out? She tells me she wasn't sure if he came! I said what! How could you not know if he came in your mouth. She claims it didn't taste like cum so that's why she wasn't sure! OK! She definitely has sucked a lot of cock & love cum in her mouth!

My wife told me she was scared to death to have sex and to let a man penetrate her pussy before marriage. She told me it was based upon her Catholic schooling through High School and fear of pregnancy. So, when we met I was her first to fuck her.

She did tell me about one guy we have met since who she was going to give her pussy to, but got interrupted and caught and so it never happened until 42 years later when he got to finally fuck her while I was present.

She told me she would often suck a guy off though while she was in High School. She estimates it was 7 or 8 guys total. Her first was during the fall of her Freshman year. She had snuck out of the house and met an "older boy" who she liked and thought was cute. While taking her home he parked along a country road near a creek and they started kissing. She admits she was really turned on and he told her he wanted to fuck her. She told him she wanted to start by sucking his cock and he pulled his pants down and sat in the front seat and she took his cock in her mouth. She said she sucked him until he shot his load into her mouth and then he took her home. From that time on, she offered blowjobs when a guy wanted sex on a date. She told me she always swallowed the guy's load to make him happy so she would not get fucked.

It was definitely to my benefit, my wife is an expert cock sucker and has not ever complained about swallowing my or any other guys' load.
Have to respect Catholic schoolgirls!

Two of my friends fucked my wife in highschool and they used to talk about how she would not blow them. Her and I would talk about it and she was just inexperienced at the time. I asked did she suck dick when she went to college and she said "Oh my god, so many." She was a big time party girl and such a fun time. She is so fun to hang out and drink with and was/is always going to make sure whoever she is hanging out with has a good night.

She says she has never counted. In her teens her and friend would go out for drinks and suck off guys - she is very oral and loves to suck. I suspect ti was a lot as she doesn't even try and guess a number. The number is not relevant just the fact she did it is very arousing for me.

My wife shared all her sexcapades while drunk. After saying that I had a kink she opened up to me about her past experiences. Apparently she was a proper slut, and I didn't know since it was an arranged marriage.
She told me that two days before the marriage during her bachelor party, she got very drunk and once all the women left she went to her guy friends room, and since it was raining and she was wet, the guys told her to get changed and gave her a shirt, she was drunk af and she agreed to it, she agreed and wore only a shirt. They got into talking and playing and giggling and one thing led to another, and one of the guy was rubbing her pussy while everyone was talking with each other and asking her to expose a bit more. Because of "peer pressure" (she says) she removed the panties for them. Soon it got heated and all of them fucked her brains out and all without any protection at all. She also says that when she woke up, she was laying naked with them, She took an I-pill and came back home for marriage preparations. The same guys stood with us and took a selfie just after two days after my marriage.
I'm also know that she has cheated on me with them again which I can to know about from the one of the guy's in the group. Which she still hasn't mentioned to me.
A pic of her tits also attached for your pleasure.