How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

I think mine had said one before me but we met when we were young. She’s had two others before she told me about doing it and wanting to do it more. She has also said prior to those first two she sucked and fucked that many had approached her and she didn’t deny that it was hard to turn down but we were young back then and she felt like that was wrong. In her 30s that changed, probably from her gf’s talking about it. When she finally told me she did tell me some of them that did it too and yes extremely surprised I was,! Especially since all had great marriages and jobs but in their 30s just something about a thrill

i am the first man my wife had sex with < well according to what she said ,but she did confess to sucking off 5 guys in the past,including her father's 47 years old friend when she was 20,she said its the first time a man ever came in her mouth and the biggest cock she ever sucked on < he held the back of her head and made her swallow every last drop of cum .she said up to this day,she would think about that while masturbating and cum, we actually had that same friend over for a bar b que a few times.......no wonder she is the best cock sucker i ever had ...
Good wife. Hot story

My wife confesses to 9 guys but I find it hard to believe. She is such an expert cocksucker that I believe she had a lot more practice on. She said a friend of her father's would come and visit & she would blow him in their basement. I believe he was the first & started her on swallowing. She always swallows! I believe it was our 2nd date when she sucked me off in a bowling alley parking lot! Swallowed every drop! That's when I knew I wanted her.
She told me she sucked the guys off cause she was afraid of getting pregnant!
One night her friends left her at a bar & a guy there offered to give her a ride. He park somewhere & started groping her. She agreed to fool around but no penetration. She blew him but he wanted more & tried to rape her. He was apparently to drunk & she was able to stop him. But, just like that she agreed to suck him off!
So, I can't believe that when she was in college that she didn't suck a lot of cocks.
First time we met a guy at a swin8grrs club, we went into a private room & she got right to work sucking his cock. She had him wear a condom! Well it only took about 5 minutes before he shot his cum into the condom in her mouth. She sucked him slowly for at least a minute or two after. He got up & said he had to use the bathroom but never came back. What an asshole! But I didn't learn till on the way home that the condom broke & she swallowed his cum. I asked why didn't she spit it out? She tells me she wasn't sure if he came! I said what! How could you not know if he came in your mouth. She claims it didn't taste like cum so that's why she wasn't sure! OK! She definitely has sucked a lot of cock & love cum in her mouth!
Great Story! What more has she shared with you?