How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

i am the first man my wife had sex with < well according to what she said ,but she did confess to sucking off 5 guys in the past,including her father's 47 years old friend when she was 20,she said its the first time a man ever came in her mouth and the biggest cock she ever sucked on < he held the back of her head and made her swallow every last drop of cum .she said up to this day,she would think about that while masturbating and cum, we actually had that same friend over for a bar b que a few times.......no wonder she is the best cock sucker i ever had ...

An interesting question, and statistic…

Before we got married, my wife sucked at least a dozen cocks - having a cock in her mouth is one of her favorite things.

Her pre-marital oral encounters included a married pastor, me, two guys that one of her friends worked with, one of her close relatives, and her high-school ex.

There are another half-dozen that she sucked, at least, in the period of time we were engaged, during the time that our engagement was broken off, and again after we resumed our engagement.

My wife gives incredible blow-jobs - full eye-contact, dirty, nasty, sloppy, lascivious suck-offs, and she has a real talent for it.

She learned most of her tricks from the married pastor - they never had penetrating sex, for fear of pregnancy, and most of their encounters were her blowing, sucking, and tormenting his cock - I love hearing her tell me about those encounters. My second favorites to hear about are with the close relative.

we are so alike cause i told mines lets go to a club,you go as ur single pick up a dude u like and just dance and let him feel u up a bit<nothing intimate has to happen,i just wanner see him dancing with you and his hands all over you,she wont budge

An interesting question, and statistic…

Before we got married, my wife sucked at least a dozen cocks - having a cock in her mouth is one of her favorite things.

Her pre-marital oral encounters included a married pastor, me, two guys that one of her friends worked with, one of her close relatives, and her high-school ex.

There are another half-dozen that she sucked, at least, in the period of time we were engaged, during the time that our engagement was broken off, and again after we resumed our engagement.

My wife gives incredible blow-jobs - full eye-contact, dirty, nasty, sloppy, lascivious suck-offs, and she has a real talent for it.

She learned most of her tricks from the married pastor - they never had penetrating sex, for fear of pregnancy, and most of their encounters were her blowing, sucking, and tormenting his cock - I love hearing her tell me about those encounters. My second favorites to hear about are with the close relative.
tell us about the relative if ur ok with that ,will love to hear

Reactions: Desejo de corno
tell us about the relative if ur ok with that ,will love to hear

Without knowing what’s on, or off limits, all I can really say is that the relative was/is very, very close.

Her relationship was long term, lasting through a time period that ended just before we got married. Her admissions have only included mutual oral encounters, including “master-slave” and 69-style oral, along with hand-job and fingering, although I strongly suspect they went well beyond what she’s been willing to admit. She is older, he is a couple of years younger.

The venues ranged over bedrooms, to parks and outdoor situations, to friends houses, to allowing one of my wife’s close girlfriends to watch in her bedroom. The last encounter that she admits to was after her college graduation, two weeks before our wedding. My wife loves his cock, and can describe in detail every vein, bump, curve, bulge and how it spurted on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, belly, and in her hands in excruciating detail.

She says she never fucked him. I kind of doubt that. I think she is afraid that I would either abandon her or pressure her for mfm if she admitted it. Also she feels it is weird that I like to hear the stories. When she talks about the blowjobs when I’m eating her she always squirts. I’m going to keep on asking for the stories!

Without knowing what’s on, or off limits, all I can really say is that the relative was/is very, very close.

Her relationship was long term, lasting through a time period that ended just before we got married. Her admissions have only included mutual oral encounters, including “master-slave” and 69-style oral, along with hand-job and fingering, although I strongly suspect they went well beyond what she’s been willing to admit. She is older, he is a couple of years younger.

The venues ranged over bedrooms, to parks and outdoor situations, to friends houses, to allowing one of my wife’s close girlfriends to watch in her bedroom. The last encounter that she admits to was after her college graduation, two weeks before our wedding. My wife loves his cock, and can describe in detail every vein, bump, curve, bulge and how it spurted on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, belly, and in her hands in excruciating detail.
wow is all i can say

Well she claims only two, me and her old boyfriend. We have been dating since she was barely 20 and serious since 21, married a decade later. Thoughts ladies? Can I assume this is the real number?

My wife told me in a moment of weakness that before we met she'd had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past. I/we are missing out on all those wonderful experiences she can relive and we can enjoy 'together'.

Since every one of our sexcapades included some oral, I must assume so did her encounters with others guys. So to answer the question, about 500.

Of the 3 guys besides me my wife gave a blow job to before we got married the first was in high school. The second was during a bout of downing flaming tequilas. She says she doesn't recall much of that one. I know the guy and believe it. Not sure he recalls either. But the third was during a breakup when she was in the working world. A guy invited her to a concert. It was 1974 and lots of weed being smoked. That always loosened her up. So even though she normally did not suck on a first date she did this time. She did not tell me about this until we had been married 15 years. She always says his cock was the same as mine, but tasted a bit soapy. Figured he showered before the date. She also said he was a bit soft, but she solved that. Likes to chew on a soft one and have it get hard in her mouth.