How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

Back in the late 70’s, my wife and I got married, and we agreed before our marriage that blow job weren’t cheating, and she had to tell me when it happened. The first time she told me was right after we got engaged. She gave a blow job to a coworker out of town meetings . After we got married, got close to a couple that lived in our neighborhood and one time I was at home he came over and sucked his cock. Was a New Year’s Eve party that she blew. A total stranger she just met.. then there was a night at the bar. She snuck off and sucked his cock in one of the stalls. I had two or three bodies that she told me stayed over after night of drinking. She went after I fell asleep and sucked their cock. I guess the wildest story she had when she went back for her 25th high school reunion. She told me she went back to a hotel party and ended up sucking three guys off that night from her high school.. she hasn’t done it in a while but I’m waiting

Last edited:
Back in the late 70’s, my wife and I got married, and we agreed before our marriage that blow job weren’t cheating, and she had to tell me when it happened. The first time she told me was right after we got engaged. She gave a blue jacket to a coworker out of time meetings . After we got married, got close to a couple that lived in our neighborhood and one time I was at home he came over and sucked his cock. Was a New Year’s Eve party that she blew. A total stranger she just met.. then there was a night at the bar. She snuck off and sucked his cock in one of the stalls. I had two or three bodies that she told me stayed over after night of drinking. She went after I fell asleep and sucked their cock. I guess the wildest story she had when she went back for her 25th high school reunion. She told me she went back to a hotel party and ended up sucking three guys off that night from her high school.. she hasn’t done it in a while but I’m waiting
Nice report. What is a “blue jacket”? It always revs me up when my wife tells me about guys she sucked - before or after marriage are both good.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Nice report. What is a “blue jacket”? It always revs me up when my wife tells me about guys she sucked - before or after marriage are both good.
Sorry, damn AutoCorrect, correct and am a little high !!!😂😂😎

stories and pics are welcome
You guys can ask me anything :)(She was in a previous open relationship) by about 27 b4 she meet me she had fucked 112 guys probably 250-300 bjs. She loves sucking. While engaged I talked her into cucking me. All my close friends and a couple of my neighbors and about 16 strangers (adult theater fun) and no we don't like condoms and got tested regularly, she had an iud and we share a creampie fetish, the more the better. So about 38 different guys sex wise. And we are guessing around 70 guys got bjs. She was blowing her friends, boss and a few co workers. Now that we are married 7. 12 guys but she decided to settle with one boy toy and my best friend (I convince her to screw around from time to time with others) 45 guys blown. 165 guys have creampied my wife. And she has swallowed around 400 different men's loads. I turned her into the perfect slut wife! I love it, it's hot to come home and she is waiting for me already creampied, or moaning getting her pussy filled as I walk in.

My wife told me in a moment of weakness that before we met she'd had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past. I/we are missing out on all those wonderful experiences she can relive and we can enjoy 'together'.

Since every one of our sexcapades included some oral, I must assume so did her encounters with others guys. So to answer the question, about 500.
So hot

Reactions: toolman2c