How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

You guys can ask me anything :)(She was in a previous open relationship) by about 27 b4 she meet me she had fucked 112 guys probably 250-300 bjs. She loves sucking. While engaged I talked her into cucking me. All my close friends and a couple of my neighbors and about 16 strangers (adult theater fun) and no we don't like condoms and got tested regularly, she had an iud and we share a creampie fetish, the more the better. So about 38 different guys sex wise. And we are guessing around 70 guys got bjs. She was blowing her friends, boss and a few co workers. Now that we are married 7. 12 guys but she decided to settle with one boy toy and my best friend (I convince her to screw around from time to time with others) 45 guys blown. 165 guys have creampied my wife. And she has swallowed around 400 different men's loads. I turned her into the perfect slut wife! I love it, it's hot to come home and she is waiting for me already creampied, or moaning getting her pussy filled as I walk in.
That’s some weird math.

Has your wife ever sat with you and described what she did with these guys? I find it so erotic to hear my wI’ve speak about what she did with other guys before we got together.
She's very shy to talk about it.... there were hundreds. But yes she has talked about some when I push her, maybe when we've had some wine. She seems most to have enjoyed big ejaculations . Most would spurt around the cock a short way but some would travel a meter or more.. She says she and her Filipina friends would swap stories about who'd got a dude to shoot furthest.

She's very shy to talk about it.... there were hundreds. But yes she has talked about some when I push her, maybe when we've had some wine. She seems most to have enjoyed big ejaculations . Most would spurt around the cock a short way but some would travel a meter or more.. She says she and her Filipina friends would swap stories about who'd got a dude to shoot furthest.
Amazing wife

Reactions: Openhubbi