How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

I'm husband #2, she married #1 I think she was 26/27. She said she cheated on him once. We met she was 35. She said she was somewhat promiscuous when she was younger, so were a lot of women/girls, after all, she's a product of the late 60s/early70s. Never would talk about her sexual past.

Then in a moment of weakness she says during her single years she had sex with more than 300 different guys, gave me an instant hard-on, then she goes silent and I see her thinking. She says probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past. I/we are missing out on all those wonderful experiences she can relive and we can enjoy 'together'.

mine says 4. she gave a lot of blow jobs. said that was her way of not having to fuck the guy or deal with that. she would suck them off, swallow and they were done. show she tells me 4 before me. one her long time boyfriend she lost virginity at 17. they dated couple of years after that. i met her 3 years later at 20
he must have been well hung to keep her happy at that age with her hormones running rampant and with the amount of attention her beautiful would have got her

if she wants a bi-sexual relationship, she would know women that want her, that I have no doubt about
She doesn't want a relationship. She wants me.
She also likes women and she asked me to pick one to play with. Since we are away for work in this period, we decided to play this game. I find a girl for her and she will share with me what will happen.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
he must have been well hung to keep her happy at that age with her hormones running rampant and with the amount of attention her beautiful would have got her

She doesn't want a relationship. She wants me.
She also likes women and she asked me to pick one to play with. Since we are away for work in this period, we decided to play this game. I find a girl for her and she will share with me what will happen.
I wish I was there I would give her plenty to tell you about

Before we met, she had alot of cock including an MMF and also being tied up, blindfolded and fucked by unknown men. She is always vague but, by my reckoning on her answers, getting on for 100.
Since we met three years ago, she's had one cock and had her first bi experience. She's now taken a lover these past two weeks and plans on staying over at his very soon. Not fucked yet so that'll be two cocks when they do although I get feeling she'll be having alot more adventures with him. Two may well multiply!

she says 1 and now after being married for 37 years find out she had a friend for over a year after marraige but says only kissing. Do not believe her she just needs to be honest. Then I want to share her nt to mention 4 other guys when drinking she says just kissed SOS

None. Made it HEAPS easier to get her into the idea of hotwifing. I could say "c'mon, you'll get to have experiences you might not have otherwise ever had". And she can say "It's not that I want to fuck around on my husband or that he's not enough, it's just that I never played the field and I don't want to grow old having missed out".

Reactions: Ddardo890