How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

Just me for several years, and then a good friend for a few times. Both worked long and hard when younger, living took most of our time. Now in our sixties, we have engaged more than most would believe. Strictly straight, I feel sad for men who have not seen their wives possessed, owned body and soul for a moment in time by another man, and watch as life flows out of her. Now we, she and I would like to have her with two men. At our age, not crazy, but play and play first

Attachments

• b bed vertical.jpg
    b bed vertical.jpg
    927.1 KB · Views: 93
Just me for several years, and then a good friend for a few times. Both worked long and hard when younger, living took most of our time. Now in our sixties, we have engaged more than most would believe. Strictly straight, I feel sad for men who have not seen their wives possessed, owned body and soul for a moment in time by another man, and watch as life flows out of her. Now we, she and I would like to have her with two men. At our age, not crazy, but play and play first
We were in the same boat working too much now she works part time but I am working more. BTW that is a stunnign wife

Do you know how many men has fuck your wife before you married her?

Mine before I married her
Her exbf 1
Her scandal 1

We've been fuck for 3years+ before our wedding.

Reactions: goodhubby