How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

125 men? Are you sure that many? That's a lot of dick? Hows your pussy? Still tight enough or loose? Total of 175 dick enter your pussy?
Before marriage she was fucking countless guys. Even cheating while we were engaged so your guess is as good as mine.In the 30 odd years she fucked more than 300 guys. That’s not a lot , at an average of 3 guys per year . We were married 2 years when we started the lifestyle. Married more than 50 years. We were absolutely Made for each other.

Last edited:
Before marriage she was fucking countless guys. Even cheating while we were engaged so your guess is as good as mine.In the 30 odd years she fucked more than 300 guys. That’s not a lot , at an average of 3 guys per year . We were married 2 years when we started the lifestyle. Married more than 50 years. We were absolutely Made for each other.
If she fucked 300 in 30 years, wouldn't that be 10 per year on average? (Sorry for being a math dork!)

Maybe 10 before

I know at least 30 for sure after, and would probably guess at least double that. So many more than that to remember exactly afterwards, although I remember so many other situations, but because since we partied so much it’s too hard to put an exact number on them. And there were many that only resulted in blowjobs too. Lol.