How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

Wow, your brother fuck her too? How it happened?
For my wife, alcohol is like panty lube. A couple of drinks and they slide right off. My brother got her alone and got her drunk. They were doing shots. Then he started making out with her. I don’t know if she resisted at all because alcohol makes her very horny and very easy.

He started by kissing her and feeling her up. Her body responded enthusiastically so he started to finger her. He brought her to a couple orgasms, then he stood up In front of her, pulled down his zipper and stuck his cock in her face. She’s not big on sucking but was super horny so she took him in her mouth and blew him. She did that for about 5 minutes when he pulled her to her feet, turned her to face the wall, and yanked down her jeans and panties. By the way, this was in the stairwell of the hotel in which we all were staying. He pushed her against the wall and used his hands to push her legs apart. He got down on his knees and buried his face in her dripping pussy from behind. He also tongue fucked her tight little ass. After a couple minutes of pussy and ass munching, he stood up, pushed his pants part way down and shoved his cock in her. She came immediately. He fucked her for about 5 more minutes then stiffened, shoved his cock in as far as he possibly could, and came in her. She said he must have unloaded 5 or 6 massive shots in her. When they were done, she didn’t have anything with which to wipe up so she just pulled up her panties and jeans, and with a very squishy pussy, walked back to our room. I was in the room napping. She went to our suitcase pulled out a fresh pair of panties and went into the bathroom. As she had already showered that day, she didn’t have an excuse for another so she took a wash rag and wiped up. Her used panties were so messy with cum that she hid them, then snuck them out in her purse and threw them away so I didn’t find them.

I didn’t learn about all of this until about 8 years later. Overall probably more information than you were asking! 😂

Last edited: