How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

I got married at 18 and my husband was my first man to have me since then many years have passed in a happy marriage and during that time I was used with my husband's knowledge and his consent 4 white guys and for the last two years one young bbc guy let me mention that all my love relationships were long-term and always with the presence of my husband

Suz was 21 when she lost her virginity to an older guy she worked with, and we got married when she was 33. In those 12 years, she said she had 30 something dicks in her pussy that she knows of and gave blowjobs to many more. We got married in 92 and started in the lifestyle in 97. Since we started, she has had 153 cocks in her pussy and sucked that many and more. We're in our 60's now and have slowed way down, but she still likes a strange cock every now and then!

From the age of 18 she had 2 long term relationships, i met her when she was 37, we began having mmf's when she was 38, that was 10 yrs ago and she as fucked around 30 bbc, some on multiple occaisons

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
No idea. She was 25 when we started dating, but it was probably a healthy number. Since I fucked her on our first date, it was probably her pattern. I found out through mutual friends about May being the entertainment at some of their parties.

She apparently dated older guys when she was in high school, including a doctor who treated her in an ER . Just saw this picture of her at 16 or 17 and she was pretty and looked mature.
MayHS.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Not sure exactly how many she fucked before we got together. She honestly can’t remember. But since we’ve been together she has fucked thirty two different guys over a ten year period. She now has three guys she fucks pretty regularly and she seems to have found a grove that she really enjoys.

Not sure exactly how many she fucked before we got together. She honestly can’t remember. But since we’ve been together she has fucked thirty two different guys over a ten year period. She now has three guys she fucks pretty regularly and she seems to have found a grove that she really enjoys.
Love the sound of this x

My wife started in the 8th grade she told me she used to get high and fuck. She laughed and goes I honestly dont know how many! I do know in college she was well over 26 and now probably closer to 37 men and 4 women. She said she lost her virginity at a party after her and her friends got really high and she said she knows it was with at least two guys that night Shes 30 now. I do know back in college when we hung out the first time we fucked she still had some cum on her from giving a guy a blowjob at a frat party.