How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating. Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us View attachment 237176
i could get lost in those eyes.

pete

I had been with quite a few women before I met Elaine. One ex wife, one ex fiance and too many others to really remember, but she was the best cocksucker I had ever experienced. She told me she dated her first husband in high school before getting married in college and did not want to get accidentally pregnant so she would suck him to completion. She learned to swallow or take facials and used her talent later to help entice other men to have sex with us. Oral sex was a prerequisite for her and many men got to enjoy her mouth. Not really sure how many.

I'd guess every man she dated. She is comfortable sucking and has no reason not to do everyone. I'd guess 1 per month. get you rcalendar out

Did she tell you the stories? I love to hear the stories from my wife. It really gets her wet telling me. Then she uses a vibratory on her clit while I tell her how much it turns me on to think of guys coming in her mouth. She squirts like a fountain.

She always says everything in detail.It's also the most exciting thing for me when the guys come in her mouth! It's also really good when I know she licked their asses.

Blow_1.jpgBlow_4.jpgBlow_6.JPGBlow_8.jpgRimjob_1.jpgRimjob_2.jpgRimjob_4.jpgRimjob_7.jpg