How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

you would probably like driving us around town, while she blows me in the back seat
We ve done that. Pretty cool. She was sitting beside me in the passenger seat ,turned around, leaned her body between the front seats and started blowing our friend who was sitting on the back. She was wearing a skirt without panties and her ass was fully exposed while we were driving around in mid day.

I'm actually not sure how many cocks my wife, Carol, has sucked since we've been married. We've been married since 2003, so I know about a couple of them, but I'm pretty sure not all.

She constantly hangs out with her best friend, Vicki, and she's the type of person who has a devious mind. She eggs Carol on to cheat, and Carol has told me that Vicki cheats on her husband, but that her husband doesn't know because he'd be really pissed if he ever found out. Carol has told me some stories about when she and Vicki go to the bar, and they become very competitive with each other over guys at the bar.

It would be impossible to count. We have been married 25 years and she gives a blowjob to some guy at least once a week (52 weeks x 25 years= 1,300 cocks). She loves swallowing other guys cum, just not mine.
Fortunately, my wife hasn't lost any interest in my cock regardless of who else she's sucking. And she loves to swallow.

Has anyone else's wife kissed them when they came home after going out, and she had "cock breath"? And you knew that she was just with someone?

Has anyone else's wife kissed them when they came home after going out, and she had "cock breath"? And you knew that she was just with someone?
That’s funny you say that. Every wife I’ve mouth fucked, I’ve basically had them take one load as basically lip gloss, plus I wipe off on her cheek. I point out that whenever hubby kisses her, he’s getting my seed. Whether he knows it or not.

Reactions: Bcd39 and Mark1967
Came home early from work one day & found the wife sucking our neighbors 17 yr. old son in our bedroom. They did not hear me come in the house. I heard moaning from the bedroom, figuring my wife was using her vibrator I thought I would sneak down the hall for a peek, boy was I surprised & aroused. I watched as she sucked his big cock guessing 9 or 10" easy. She finished him in her mouth. I slipped back out before being caught. I never told her I knew. I had seen him peeking in our windows before that when she would be undressing for bed or when we were having sex. I left the curtains slightly open just for that purpose. I would tease her & tell her he or someone else may be watching it always seemed to arouse her thinking about that. since that time I have place some small cameras around to catch her cheating. she's fucked & sucked this kid on a regular basis. I can't get her to swing but she'll give it up for this young stud. He's even fucked her ass & I have never got to enjoy that.

wow...............the young guy can not believe his luck. What if he brought dad over also?

Reactions: Bcd39