How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

HardRalph

Jan 25, 2021
B689671C-E1B7-4738-AD43-3F957696B8AD.jpeg
As my wife and I look at how many people are enjoying her pics she’s regretting not signing up for this sooner. We had several questions well answer on upcoming post. Most want to know more about her. She’s a petite Filipina who speaks 5 languages and is very driven by business. She like to take control be in in business or on someone’s dick. This picture is from about a year ago. Keep commenting. she would love to suck 50 cocks this year to get her to the 200 mark.

jusme

Male
Dec 10, 2019
View attachment 486310
As my wife and I look at how many people are enjoying her pics she’s regretting not signing up for this sooner. We had several questions well answer on upcoming post. Most want to know more about her. She’s a petite Filipina who speaks 5 languages and is very driven by business. She like to take control be in in business or on someone’s dick. This picture is from about a year ago. Keep commenting. she would love to suck 50 cocks this year to get her to the 200 mark.
A very sexy Filipina she looks too, just like my wife

Reactions: MattHH04
Feb 7, 2021
She has a strong urge to be used by man of power . So pretty much all her bosses came and deepthroated her .
So , 3 bosses and 2 of her childhood friends

Trev802

Couple
Feb 5, 2021
Do you guys really believe your wives tell you about every time they suck cock,fuck or do other sexual activities, I am amazed you would think that, once you have given permission they suit themselves and if it suits them to tell you ok otherwise you will never know.

free2fli

Male
Jun 6, 2018
Colorado
Do you guys really believe your wives tell you about every time they suck cock,fuck or do other sexual activities, I am amazed you would think that, once you have given permission they suit themselves and if it suits them to tell you ok otherwise you will never know.
Of course not. And it goes both ways. Husbands and boyfriends also have secrets. People are reticent and insecure in many respects. Some experiences may not be healthy or enjoyable. And somethings might be left unsaid. But you have 100 stories. Share them. Tell us the secret ones your husband doesn't know.

Reactions: btweets

free2fli

Male
Jun 6, 2018
Colorado
Yes that's all true but if I print them here he would then know as he would read them.
I’m perplexed. You are on here as a couple, and Post that you have sucked a least 100 post marriage cocks. I kind of think he might know already . Cum on - tell us a story!

Reactions: btweets

Trev802

Couple
Feb 5, 2021
I think you have been dreaming a little but that's ok I never mentioned anything about 100 cocks are you mixing me up with someone else.