How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.
My Jewish wife fucked and sucked thousands of cocks in the last 30 years

Attachments

• !aaa5a11.jpg
    !aaa5a11.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 112
Hi everybody, since we started in summer 2000 my wife Anna had sex with at least 300 whites and thirty blacks, she has met some of them many times, she has participated in numerous gangbangs and for years has met at least 2 or 3 times a week
Amazing photos, thanks for sharing

hello, we are swingers for almost 4 years now, the exact number we dont now but she fucked over 30 diferent guys. sucked over 50 for shure. we participated at some orgy party (nothing in the last year) she sucked and fucked some of the guys (closed friends) manny times and i counted them only once. at one party she sucked 8 guys (her record for one day)View attachment 504091View attachment 504092
You lucky to have suck a little slut with you