How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

This past weekend wife and I were in bed pleasuring each other. I know it makes wife horny and orgasmic when I talk about past blowjobs she has given while she uses her vibrator. This particular time I had been licking her clit as well and making her think about being 69 with her old boyfriend. When it was over I said how happy I was that she had had fun 25 yrs ago with the guy. She replied : “ did you have fun too” meaning did I have a girlfriend and was unfaithful.

I avoided the answer . But I know it will come up again. I want to say yes and tell her the story about fucking her teacher friend in an mfm. But I don’t want to hurt her either. My good sense says say nothing, my Dick says tell it all.
Advice?

This past weekend wife and I were in bed pleasuring each other. I know it makes wife horny and orgasmic when I talk about past blowjobs she has given while she uses her vibrator. This particular time I had been licking her clit as well and making her think about being 69 with her old boyfriend. When it was over I said how happy I was that she had had fun 25 yrs ago with the guy. She replied : “ did you have fun too” meaning did I have a girlfriend and was unfaithful.

I avoided the answer . But I know it will come up again. I want to say yes and tell her the story about fucking her teacher friend in an mfm. But I don’t want to hurt her either. My good sense says say nothing, my Dick says tell it all.
Advice?
If you think it will hurt her forget it. Tell her you had fun when you knew about her and her old BF. That's not a lie. Once the cat is out of the bag you will never be able to put it back.

Advice?
Don’t hurt her feelings, sometimes things are better left unsaid! Nothing positive will come from hurting her feelings.

I had been with quite a few women before I met Elaine. One ex wife, one ex fiance and too many others to really remember, but she was the best cocksucker I had ever experienced. She told me she dated her first husband in high school before getting married in college and did not want to get accidentally pregnant so she would suck him to completion. She learned to swallow or take facials and used her talent later to help entice other men to have sex with us. Oral sex was a prerequisite for her and many men got to enjoy her mouth. Not really sure how many.

Oh,
My cock is the only one that’s been inside my wife for the past twenty years. She’s a lifestyle virgin and shows only a slight interest in the subject :(
Need some good luck, better friends and Booze I suppose.

Reactions: sam sammy
Came home early from work one day & found the wife sucking our neighbors 17 yr. old son in our bedroom. They did not hear me come in the house. I heard moaning from the bedroom, figuring my wife was using her vibrator I thought I would sneak down the hall for a peek, boy was I surprised & aroused. I watched as she sucked his big cock guessing 9 or 10" easy. She finished him in her mouth. I slipped back out before being caught. I never told her I knew. I had seen him peeking in our windows before that when she would be undressing for bed or when we were having sex. I left the curtains slightly open just for that purpose. I would tease her & tell her he or someone else may be watching it always seemed to arouse her thinking about that. since that time I have place some small cameras around to catch her cheating. she's fucked & sucked this kid on a regular basis. I can't get her to swing but she'll give it up for this young stud. He's even fucked her ass & I have never got to enjoy that.

similar experience though I was supportive and helped set things up. We had only been married a few months when this high school kid started hanging around. Stacey was turned on by the prospects of this youngster taking a sexual interest so she obliged him by wearing skimpy clothing, no bra (norm back then), halter tops, etc. At first we thought it would only be exposing herself to see his reaction but within a week or two it had progressed to him looking for ways to touch her such as putting lotion on her at the apartment pool or simply putting his arm on her shoulder when speaking. Didn't take long until Stacey started letting him kiss her and feel her boobs in our apartment when I wasn't in the room. We all watched sports together on weekends. I would go to the store to buy groceries and leave them alone. Once while I was gone it progressed to him feeling her up underneath her sun dress. She sucked his cock. Anyway, I was a big supporter. It turned me on knowing this kid was having the time of his life with my wife and that she was turned on by his kisses and touch. This went on for months until he graduated and joined the Army. A couple of months before he left for basic training they started fucking. His manhood was bigger than mine and he could last a lot longer. Stacey couldn't get enough of this kid and shared all. I never watched though I did observe his touching her from afar. We still have crazy sex today when we reminisce.

The 5th guy was a co-worker. The wife was pretty well addicted to his cock. I think she must have sucked him 6 or 7 times. She says 2, but I know how people understate the numbers in these situations. While she is sucking me I describe to her how she sucked her bf cock. He also ate her clit. She denies having sex with him. What do you think?

similar experience though I was supportive and helped set things up. We had only been married a few months when this high school kid started hanging around. Stacey was turned on by the prospects of this youngster taking a sexual interest so she obliged him by wearing skimpy clothing, no bra (norm back then), halter tops, etc. At first we thought it would only be exposing herself to see his reaction but within a week or two it had progressed to him looking for ways to touch her such as putting lotion on her at the apartment pool or simply putting his arm on her shoulder when speaking. Didn't take long until Stacey started letting him kiss her and feel her boobs in our apartment when I wasn't in the room. We all watched sports together on weekends. I would go to the store to buy groceries and leave them alone. Once while I was gone it progressed to him feeling her up underneath her sun dress. She sucked his cock. Anyway, I was a big supporter. It turned me on knowing this kid was having the time of his life with my wife and that she was turned on by his kisses and touch. This went on for months until he graduated and joined the Army. A couple of months before he left for basic training they started fucking. His manhood was bigger than mine and he could last a lot longer. Stacey couldn't get enough of this kid and shared all. I never watched though I did observe his touching her from afar. We still have crazy sex today when we reminisce.
Great story . Has your wife given you a second chapter?

I had been thinking about a coworker that my wife sucked ,and about which I wrote earlier. Something just didn’t quite add up. She had told me about 2 blowjobs she gave him . But I started to do some calculations and time lines and figured they were seeing each other for at least a year - maybe a little longer. Anyway, she really cums when I talk about her bf while she uses her toy. So I took a chance and said “... I’m glad you had fun, and I know you probably sucked him 20 or more times.” And I was right! She said yeah, once they got started they could not stay away from each other (normal) and she sucked his cock whenever a chance occurred .

Then the big breakthrough came. She doesn’t like to swallow, but I thought she just might have done so for him. So I talked about how she was sorry she could not fuck him but she wanted him to get off. She loved to deep throat and she told me she deeper him til he shot his load. I am a rock just writing this!

Turns out she did it on several occasions and thatlots of cum dribbled down her breasts out of her mouth. Sometimes they were doing it over lunch and he got sperm on her blouse , which she would try to hide, especially from me.
This is getting better and better. I thought she had 5 guys - 5 blowjobs. It’s probably 5 guys 50 blowjobs.

Please share your stories. Ladies? Anything you would like to confess?

My wife is easy and cheats and I know I've seen her suck 30 cocks since we were married my wife was a slut and easy fuck when I met her and when I'm gone she is sucking and fucking guys. I've caught her many times cheating I asked her and she told me before we got married she was easy and wouldn't stop because of marriage.

Came home early from work one day & found the wife sucking our neighbors 17 yr. old son in our bedroom. They did not hear me come in the house. I heard moaning from the bedroom, figuring my wife was using her vibrator I thought I would sneak down the hall for a peek, boy was I surprised & aroused. I watched as she sucked his big cock guessing 9 or 10" easy. She finished him in her mouth. I slipped back out before being caught. I never told her I knew. I had seen him peeking in our windows before that when she would be undressing for bed or when we were having sex. I left the curtains slightly open just for that purpose. I would tease her & tell her he or someone else may be watching it always seemed to arouse her thinking about that. since that time I have place some small cameras around to catch her cheating. she's fucked & sucked this kid on a regular basis. I can't get her to swing but she'll give it up for this young stud. He's even fucked her ass & I have never got to enjoy that.

Some woman are just wores. My ex called ne sick pervert when I approached her wuth idea of hotwife but fucking masuers is ok in her book. Some woman don't diserve men like us.

our experience was quite similar though Stacey didn't have sex with our teen without my knowledge. They made out a lot and petted in our apartment outside of my view (though I observed them secretly many time). I know she sucked his cock a few times before finally having sex; it was obvious to me when they would walk out of the room for more than 10 minutes they were up to something more than kissing and touching.

My wife and I were talking again last night about guys she sucked off after we were married. She gives a great bj, but doesn’t like to swallow. But as we talked she admitted that when she gave one guy in particular a bj she felt she owed him something more - so she deep throated him until he came in her mouth. It was both exciting and disturbing that she would do something with someone else she would not do for me.
The upside is that she gets super turned on by telling me this stuff. She uses her vibrator as she tells the story and relives the experience. It gives her a huge squirting orgasm.
Anyone have like experiences?

I have posted this elsewhere but since I've been married I have, after being persuaded into the lifestyle by my husband, sucked and fucked well over 150 guys. Admittedly this was several years ago and we haven't been active for a long time but its still gives me a tingle thinking back over some of my experiences.

My wife has sucked and fucked 9 different men since we’ve been married. 30 years and counting. I was present for 6 of them and enjoyed watching and joining in. The other 3 I found out about later. It’s was so hot for me when she confessed. I’m hard now just saying this!!! and wondering if there are more. I hope so

I have posted this elsewhere but since I've been married I have, after being persuaded into the lifestyle by my husband, sucked and fucked well over 150 guys. Admittedly this was several years ago and we haven't been active for a long time but its still gives me a tingle thinking back over some of my experiences.
In 10 years I have "had" 215 men...sucked..maybe 100 of them