How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

3 different men, hundreds of times.
Please tell us your stories. I read them to my wife because she gets so turned on thinking about her past. She will get so excited that she will beg to use her vibrator on her clit and squirt like crazy when thinking about sucking off guys. It works for me!

Please tell us your stories. I read them to my wife because she gets so turned on thinking about her past. She will get so excited that she will beg to use her vibrator on her clit and squirt like crazy when thinking about sucking off guys. It works for me!
I"ve posted quite a few times, do a search....

It seems that my wife wants to be a little more adventurous sex as she gets older. Me - I am always up for adventure. But the upside to my wife's desire is that she has started to talk about and fantasize about sucking another cock. This is just talk so far. She feels that she is old and frumpy, that no one would want to play with her. I have tried to reinforce her self confidence. In fact, she does give an excellent blow job. I have told her so. I have also told her that the reason she is so good is that she has had so much practice with others. My hope is that she continues to practice.

We have been talking about who she wants, if she does this. A bit surprising, but she told me that she fantasizes about an average cock about 6" because she loves to deep throat. That is true. She likes to go down and take it all to the base, but not gag completely. This conversation really excited her. I told her I am all in favor and I would help her find a guy, but she needs to point out what type she is looking for, age, build, ect. I hate to get my hopes up. But I actually think this might happen this summer if I work it right.

So as we are talking I start asking about the guys she has done since marriage to me. She opens up a bit more when she is excited, and she was excited. For years when she would blow me she did not want me to come in her mouth and said she did not especially like the taste. But I got to asking about the other guys and especially those she had deep throated. I don't know if she was just humoring me or if she really did more with others, but she said that she really enjoyed it when her last lover would cum as his cock head tickled the back of her throat. She said she loved to feel him spasm and she had no choice but to swallow because he shot down the back of her throat.

I told her that I want to be there when she does that. As I said before, she is a squirter. This conversation had her soaking the towel. I do not want to over plan or over think this. But if I do everything right I might get her to suck off both of us this summer. Stay tuned.

When my wife is so turned on telling me stories of her prior blowjobs, she squirts profusely. Her clit swells and is enormous. When I slide my cock in her pussy it is the closest thing to sloppy seconds I have experienced. She comes again violently when I tell her that I would love to fuck her with a cunt full of cum.

Reactions: Bcd39
For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.
My wife of 29 years has had in the region of 20 cocks in her mouth, she likes too come home and show me where they have cum, usually on her tits or face, occasionally on her pussy,.

My wife of 29 years has had in the region of 20 cocks in her mouth, she likes too come home and show me where they have cum, usually on her tits or face, occasionally on her pussy,.
Is that 20 cocks since marriage? How did you find out about the 1st cock she sucked after marriage? Would love to hear your stories.

Is that 20 cocks since marriage? How did you find out about the 1st cock she sucked after marriage? Would love to hear your stories.
Yes 20 since married, turns out the 1st one she sucked was my old boss, she met him out shopping and they had a drink, she said he kept touching her leg and thigh and it turned her on they went to the country lanes by our house and she sucked him off, she came home with cum all over her blouse and bra, my boss hinted a few times but never said anything it was my wife that told me.

Yes 20 since married, turns out the 1st one she sucked was my old boss, she met him out shopping and they had a drink, she said he kept touching her leg and thigh and it turned her on they went to the country lanes by our house and she sucked him off, she came home with cum all over her blouse and bra, my boss hinted a few times but never said anything it was my wife that told me.
I am always amazed at how wives get turned on by what might otherwise be innocuous social contact. Just going for a drink is not an open invitation to a blow job. My wife was out with her girl friends, met a guy on the dance floor, and ended up sucking him off in the parking lot. I'm sure that was not her original plan when going out that evening. But I'm glad she did it. So how did you get her to tell you she had sucked your boss. My experience is that the wife does not just throw open the door and announce "Honey, I just gave your boss a blow job. Now I'm really horny. Let's screw".

I am always amazed at how wives get turned on by what might otherwise be innocuous social contact. Just going for a drink is not an open invitation to a blow job. My wife was out with her girl friends, met a guy on the dance floor, and ended up sucking him off in the parking lot. I'm sure that was not her original plan when going out that evening. But I'm glad she did it. So how did you get her to tell you she had sucked your boss. My experience is that the wife does not just throw open the door and announce "Honey, I just gave your boss a blow job. Now I'm really horny. Let's screw".
I knew something had happened when I got home, it took her a couple of days
We had discussed her doing it, not necessarily with my boss but she was keen to tell me , I think she was worried he would say something

I really have no clue...weve had several gangbangs and im sure she sucked some guys here and there when I wasnt watching...At one time we were at a big party (20 couples and like 30 guys) she sucked at least 20 guys on the middle of the dancefloor

I am getting a bit older and like a lot of guys my cock doesn't just jump to attention like it did when I was 14 looking at a Playboy. I told my wife that I need mental stimulation to get me hard and keep me hard. She knows that telling me about her past sex life hardens me up. It also gets her wet and horny. Originally she was pretty circumspect about sharing her past experience. I think she was afraid I would hold it against her or use it against her. That did not happen, and now she will open up and tell me the stories. This is especially true if she wants to use her vibrator and then get a hard cock.

One of the stories that was hardest for her to tell , but a great turn on for her and me, was an encounter she had at a disco after we had been married a year. I think we were both a little envious of our single friends in the mid 1970's because sex was so free then. Marriage was supposed to limit that. But anyway she had gone back east to visit friends and happened to be gone on our first anniversary. Her friends were all still single and the disco scene was going strong. As happens she had shared a joint with her friends to prime for the night and then had a couple of drinks at the club. Since she was unaccompanied by a guy she was fair game for every guy out hunting for a lay that night.

She said several guys asked her to dance and she did. One guy in particular was her favorite. When he asked her again things started to heat up. Lots of hot bodies in close contact and she was one of them. He started to take liberties with her, hands on her butt, the occasional tit rub, the slide up her leg. She told me she was really turned on, and that the combination of alcohol and pot really lowered her inhibitions. The guy suggested they go outside so they could hear each other (remember how noisy those clubs were?) Anyway - when they got outside they started kissing and he was trying to feel her up. She told him she was married and could not do this. He said just a little kissing and a feel would not hurt anything - and she believed him. He took her over to her car in the lot. They got in the back seat and started to make out. She then said he took her hand and put it on his bulge.

I asked how big he was. She was a little reticent to talk about this. But apparently she then unbuckled and unzipped him and found him to be "pretty long" and circumcised. He had put his hand up her skirt by now and had been playing with her clit. She goes nuts when her clit is massaged. And she just loves cock. So she told me she could not help herself. She figured if she gave the guy a blowjob he would be satisfied and she would not fuck another guy on her wedding anniversary. What a great excuse. I asked how she sucked him. She told me "you know how I love to deep throat and how good I am at it." I said yeah. So anyway, she went down on the guy and took him all the way back in her throat. They were both about 25 at the time, so he was hard. He was also really turned on and could not hold his load for long.

She said she did not have to suck him very long before he started to buck. She told me she kept the head up near her lips and outlined his mushroom with her tongue and could feel it as her started to spasm. She said she didn't suck him off , but took his cock out as he spurted. He came pretty violently and got cum on her hair, blouse, and on his upholstery.

Then it was her turn. She said he took off her panties. This was all new to me. In prior versions she said that was the end. But apparently the truth is that he then went down on her and ate her clit. She said she started to squirt and it kind of freaked him out. But she did come and left a wet spot in his back seat.

Her friends were still in the club and did not know where she was. So she was a bit concerned and wanted to get back, but was also worried because they would want to know where she had been and also she had cum on her blouse. She told me that as it turned out they had been dancing with guys and were not aware she was gone. Also, cum stains on blouses are not that noticeable in a disco club. But the next morning she had a lot of guilt and was afraid one of her friends might accidentally let it slip what had happened. I ask why, and she said because she was still drunk on the way home and they were all swapping stories.

By now I am hard, she is desperate to use her vibrator, and I love to see her cunt contract when she has the Hitachi on her clit. She used her vibrator as I made her recall the evening and visualize the guy putting his cock up her. She came violently and squirted. I told her I wanted sloppy seconds. I told her to imagine her pussy full of his cum as I fucked her. She came again. It was a good night.

Hard to say exactly how many I have had in my mouth since we married but I know I've had sex with over 150 men and I would think that I had the majority of them in my mouth before they fucked me...
Did your husband know before you fucked them? Did he get to watch? Any most memorable bj moment?

Did your husband know before you fucked them? Did he get to watch? Any most memorable bj moment?

A lot of guys he watched and obviously knew about but as we got more into the lifestyle there were more than a few occasions when I had d to tell him after the event so to speak. As for memorable bj moments there have been one or two....

Number 1 would have to be the first time I gave a blow job for money

Number 2 is definitely the first time I took a black cock in my mouth

Number 3 I guess would go to the first dogging blow job I ever gave

Last edited:
A lot of guys he watched and obviously knew about but as we got more into the lifestyle there were more than a few occasions when I had d to tell him after the event so to speak. As for memorable bj moments there have been one or two....

Number 1 would have to be the first time I gave a blow job for money

View attachment 269612

Number 2 is definitely the first time I took a black cock in my mouth

View attachment 269628

Number 3 I guess would go to the first dogging blow job I ever gave

View attachment 269629

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you just wrote a book. Your husband is a lucky man indeed to have such a wife, one obsessed with sucking cock and being willing to share the moment with him. I would give my left nut to watch my wife suck off someone, and especially to watch. My wife on the other hand says she likes my left nut, and that is why she has not given me the opportunity so far. I am still hoping for a break.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you just wrote a book. Your husband is a lucky man indeed to have such a wife, one obsessed with sucking cock and being willing to share the moment with him. I would give my left nut to watch my wife suck off someone, and especially to watch. My wife on the other hand says she likes my left nut, and that is why she has not given me the opportunity so far. I am still hoping for a break.

Thank you Free2fli comments like yours are so appreciated and make posting our experiences so much more rewarding. I'm sorry your wife isn't into the lifestyle but it isn't for everyone, I know it took my husband quite a while to convince me to try as you'll know if you read my post 'the first time'. But console yourself with the fact she does like your left nut and probably the rest of you to