How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

I was her first but not her last! I count 5 total but one of them was in my bed romping her at least 2 days every week for over 2 yrs straight. Usually while I was at work but sometimes during their 3-4 day romp weeks ,I would be home and get to listen in the next room! Gosh I miss how she would feel after he just cum in her.

I have posted this elsewhere but since I've been married I have, after being persuaded into the lifestyle by my husband, sucked and fucked well over 150 guys. Admittedly this was several years ago and we haven't been active for a long time but its still gives me a tingle thinking back over some of my experiences.
Your husband is a lucky man and you are a lucky woman!
My wife (after I helped her get her nerve up for her first other than me) slept with about 5, but her first was her best. They met regularly about 3 times a week in my bed while I was a work as i mostly worked nights. I just want you to know that you girls feel better than ever after you have already had sex!
The reason I got her to try it is because I am very small and could tell she needed so much more than I could give. We were both virgins when we wed and thought I was supposed to like a tight girl, but once she finally made the dive and got to experience what a real man felt like, I know that loose is so much better for my slim penis that loves to cum prematurely. There have been times when he would leave our house and she would come to me to give me the details while I fucked her, that while she was telling me about how great he felt inside her that I literally cum on her leg!
So as you can tell she is too much woman for little ole me in the bedroom! But after many many years of marriage we still love each other. It's just that she is the type of girl that craves big cock.(she actually really does have a huge cat between her legs) She said it's my fault, I let her get spoiled to size.

Reactions: Bcd39 and free2fli
This thread has been better than ever expected . So I owe another story . And I have one.
I had just gotten done fucking the wife and she had also had 2 huge vibrator squirter orgasms. I had not cum yet and asked her to tell me about the guy she sucked when she was 24 and we had only been married a year. So she did.
She related how after a few drinks in a disco she was dancing with the guy. We all know the drill - close dance, hard cock, poor judgement . Anyway - she ended up in his car in the parking lot. He played with her clit. She unzipped him and his hard cock flips out. She goes down on him and he is already about to blow. He does cum and is a heavy cummer. She said that he was a guy justvdripping pre-cum. She was lapping that up when exploded. Coveredvhervfacecand blouse. She had to go in with cum stains and wash up. I am so lucky she shared the story .

Funny you should ask as my wife not to long ago made a comment to me to the effect of wow honey you know i had never had as much cock as after i married you. Had i known marriage would be like that i would have gotten married way early in my teens ...for us 8 i have been there for all of them as we have an agreement never to even so much as discuss sex with the opposite sex unless we are both present and i lead the convos with dudes and her with chixPSX_20181222_221406.jpgmy wife sucking my friend and my dicks we both finished in her mouth that is the one thing that she insists on or she wont do it she has to swallow what a woman im truely in love

Well that just means you owe us 18 stories! We are anxiously waiting. Start with #1. Photos help.

Well even I don't have all 18 stories, haha. However, I'll start with the first one that I found out about.

She went on a Vegas trip with her best friend and on their first night there she met this guy at a bar and she was pretty drunk. She remembers going back to her room with him but not much else. The next day she woke up naked next to him and had no idea who he was. She jumped in the shower and he joined her. Afterwards, she was trying to make the bed and he pulled her shorts down and went down on her before pounding her pussy. The next night he texted her and fucked her again.

Even though she doesn't remember anything from when she was drunk, her friend told her that she sounded like she was being murdered. Dude was really well hung.

Well even I don't have all 18 stories, haha. However, I'll start with the first one that I found out about.

She went on a Vegas trip with her best friend and on their first night there she met this guy at a bar and she was pretty drunk. She remembers going back to her room with him but not much else. The next day she woke up naked next to him and had no idea who he was. She jumped in the shower and he joined her. Afterwards, she was trying to make the bed and he pulled her shorts down and went down on her before pounding her pussy. The next night he texted her and fucked her again.

Even though she doesn't remember anything from when she was drunk, her friend told her that she sounded like she was being murdered. Dude was really well hung.
We need story number 2.

Happy at last. But a little spooked about long term reaction of the wife. Last night we were pleasuring each other. I had taken a boner pill and was well on the way to the mythical 4 hour erection ( please god just once!). I had asked wife to tell me about the 3 rd guy she sucked after our marriage. Instead she said “...did any one suck you?” I was afraid to answer but said yes. She wanted to know all The Who and when. So I told her - but only about one. There are many.
I was 27 and she was a 25 yr old temp in our office. Lots of folks were on vacation so it was slow. On Friday afternoon I got back and found she was watching the place alone. And she was bored. I asked what she was reading and she said Penthouse Letters. I did not expect that. We talked and I said let me see and then asked what was her favorite. She opened up the group sex part. I said would you like me to read you a story - aloud. She said yes. This was in the day of micro mini skirts. As I read she started rubbing her pussy. I could not take it . I asked if I could rub myself too. She said yes and I pulled out my dick. There we sat both masturbating in front of the other hoping no one just happened in. I said this won’t work. So we went back to an office. She said can I taste your pre-cum? I don’t get much so I told her she might have to be prepared for more than a lick. She went down on me but didn’t want to swallow - but didn’t want it in her hair either . So I unbuttoned her blouse and came on her chest and bra. She let me finger her, but finished herself.
My wife knew her. She wasn’t angry and asked if she gave a better blow job. We all know that answer. By now I am a rock. Wife goes down on me and then begs to be fucked. She has had a couple orgasms and is juicy. I exploded. No 4 hour boner.

I’ve had my cock sucked by many married women. After the club, bar, work (coworkers) or just meeting some where in my car. Some the husband knew and approved. Some did it behind the husband’s back. I always would shoot my loads in thier mouths so they can go back home to kiss their husband and see if they could taste my cum. It’s a turn on I have feeding my man juice to cock hungry married sluts.

Reactions: Bcd39
This weekend I was visiting with some old friends - husband and wife couple. We have known each other for over 20 years. As we were talking more and more wine got poured. Then we started talking about old times. I finally got up the nerve and told them I was on this site and had this thread about how many cocks were sucked after marriage. The wife looked a bit nervous, but the husband was quite interested. I knew they had played a bit. But I did not know if the wife had filled in husband on exactly how many dicks she had licked - and more important who they belonged to. The wife then said “...well you know how it is. Usually we were drinking and it was a long time ago...” My friend the husband said “...it’s ok. We are all friends. And it turns me on.” The wife said she got married when she was 23 to my friend and she thought about 3 since they were married over 30 years. My friend did some quick math and said, the it must be more like 15 because he knows women always understate the number. She turned bright red. She was pretty loose by then and started to come clean on the number. She never owned up to 15, but said it was close . Then she told us the story about how she had sucked off one of our lawyer friends at a pool party 15 years ago. Said his cock was medium size but perfect. I’m still amazed she told husband all this. But I think he got layed when I left.

I would say somewhere between 40 and 50. Once while we were on a staycation, we met a bachelor party at the pool. After hanging out with these guys for a while, one of them asked if the groom to-be could kiss my wife because they were trying to get as many girls as possible to kiss him. I said "Sure, no problem". Well, she didn't just give him a peck on the lips, she went straight to tongue wrestling. His friends seemed amazed, and immediately looked at me, and I said "I'm not the jealous type". Later on, tired of paying $12 a drink at the pool, my wife decided to go to our room and mix one. When she hadn't returned after 20 minutes, I went back to our room to check on her. I walked into our room to find her sucking the groom to-be like a woman possessed. He freaked out when he saw me, and I just smiled and told him to enjoy. A couple minutes later he came like crazy and she didn't miss a drop. She told him he should stop by our room later and he could bring his friends if he wanted. Long story short, she ended up sucking off five guys, one after the other, later that evening. Very hot experience for the both of us.

You know we've been married 12 years and we've lost count completely funny thing is a she's made a comment before joking but serious something to the effect of wow I never got this much cock shoved in to me when I was single also she commented you know what I noticed any MALe you allowe in the house to visit or for whatever reason I noticed I always have to end up sucking their dick and takeing it in my ass .its getting to where i get super aroused just by hear ing the door bell i love my public bicycle of a wife

You know we've been married 12 years and we've lost count completely funny thing is a she's made a comment before joking but serious something to the effect of wow I never got this much cock shoved in to me when I was single also she commented you know what I noticed any MALe you allowe in the house to visit or for whatever reason I noticed I always have to end up sucking their dick and takeing it in my ass .its getting to where i get super aroused just by hear ing the door bell i love my public bicycle of a wife

Where are you guys from? I would also love your slutty wife to suck my cock.

Reactions: Bcd39
I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating. Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us 237176

The problem with counting guys before marriage is that there are no photos of my wife with a big cock in her mouth. The problem with the guys after marriage is that I was not there to watch and photograph. My wife has sucked off at least 6 guys that I know of, but the best one after marriage was a guy she worked with and he had "lunch at the Y" at least once a week. She has told me a bunch of stories about the places and circumstances. She estimates she sucked him over 50 times during their short trist. It makes me hard just thinking about it. She is a squirter. All I need to do is describe her sucking his cock or taking his cock doggy while I lick her clit and she squirts like a fountain. Lucky Me.

Reactions: Bcd39 and Rohit