5 out of 7 days a week.
If she's seeing a new lover (bull?), that will
increase to almost daily. Especially when
she comes home all...messy.
She's the perfect lady; educated, attractive
& sexy in public. And a total slut in the
bedroom (or occasionally in the car or a
Pub restroom).

How many times a week? Good question....... well if she was here right now, her answer would be how much time is there in a day, lol. The girl loves to fuck there is know answer to this question in my house, or in your house, or his house, and on and on! The line would go around the block, fucking love my slut wife.

Reactions: werekinky2
Married 30 years, sex went to maybe once a week. We started mfm with a guy. When he with us is 3+ hours of non stop fucking for her. Then her and I 3 times the next day then in the morning and at night for a week after, then every night fir a while then we seem to go less and less. Then our friend will visit, the cycle starts again.

My wife and I have sex 2-3 times a week on average. She would have sex with her boyfriend every day of the week (multiple times a day even) if she could.
There's definitely an uptick in our sex life whenever she's having lots of sex with her boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Before my wife started dating other men, her and I would have sex 3 or 4 times a week. Now that she is having sex with others my turn with her is 1 time a week.