How many guys cum did she swallow in one helping

Arranged 4 guys for my wife one night, after being fucked by each one, they came in her mouth one after the other in order not to leave sloppy seconds for the next bull to fuck her. She sucked and swallowed 3 of them while the last one came inside her married pussie. I just wondered how many was your wifes best number of swallowed other guys cum
such kind guys, i dont mind sloppy seconds or thirds for that matter

Reactions: goodhubby
KK's personal best is somewhere close to thirty loads. We visited a sex club in Berlin, she engaged in a hot, spontaneous blow-bang in the club. I can definitely account for twenty-three, a few of the line-up went more than once, confusing my count. KK swallowed so much cum that night she was nauseated near the end, with a belly-full of jizz.

She oscillated between feeling good and bad, "I'm a total slut" sort of thing for days after.
wow just wow

Reactions: goodhubby
It was a few years ago - we had regular gangbangs (roughly monthly) with another couple we played with aand 5 younger guys. Both us wives were well used on each occasion and a couple of times just me when when the other wife couldn't make it because of issues with children or elderly parents xx
Lol I bet you was gutted when she couldnt turn up :)

Vegan Orgy GIF

She only did one ever blow bang but even then a lot more ended up on her then in her.

Now going back to when she worked part time at a massage parlor (yes THAT kind) on her busiest day around Xmas one year she blew and swallowed 6 different guys (she was in a giving mood all but 2 were regulars of hers).
wow I can never find one round my way

i had 11 one night
I'm always interested in hearing how it felt with each one, how it tasted, how it made you feel. I get terribly excited when one guy cums in my mouth, and I'm trying to imagine what it's like with many. Is the 9th as good as the first?

I'm always interested in hearing how it felt with each one, how it tasted, how it made you feel. I get terribly excited when one guy cums in my mouth, and I'm trying to imagine what it's like with many. Is the 9th as good as the first?
They all tasted great. I get supper wet when giving head so I was so wet and was hornier with everyone I sucked

She only did one ever blow bang but even then a lot more ended up on her then in her.

Now going back to when she worked part time at a massage parlor (yes THAT kind) on her busiest day around Xmas one year she blew and swallowed 6 different guys (she was in a giving mood all but 2 were regulars of hers).
Glad to know there are others in WNY who enjoy!

Reactions: bandgcouple