How many guys cum did she swallow in one helping

I would start with having taste a little of his own cum. Then build on the idea of him tasting another’s. Let him know how much it turns you on
Tried that. It's a work in progress. You mentioned that you swallowed 20 without being fucked. Very impressive, but a little scary for me. At some point does it become de-sensitized and a chore? Or was it still erotic after #9?

Do you prefer controlling the action when sucking cock? Or do you sometimes enjoy being face fucked?
And does it give you greater pleasure/gratification when the cock you are sucking is larger?

Do you prefer controlling the action when sucking cock? Or do you sometimes enjoy being face fucked?
And does it give you greater pleasure/gratification when the cock you are sucking is larger?
I control it. Very slow, teasing, deliberate. Edging, swirling my tongue around the head, gently sucking, licking the balls. Bring it to the edge of cumming several times. Then when I decide, swallow it deep and jerk it into my waiting mouth. Play with the cum, swallowing some and letting some spill out before cleaning it all up. The guy never gets to touch his cock or face fuck me. It's for my pleasure, not his.

And yes, when they are bigger, it does turn me on. I like a huge mushroom head. I like them to stretch my tiny mouth. And I like huge loads that explode, not just dribble.

I control it. Very slow, teasing, deliberate. Edging, swirling my tongue around the head, gently sucking, licking the balls. Bring it to the edge of cumming several times. Then when I decide, swallow it deep and jerk it into my waiting mouth. Play with the cum, swallowing some and letting some spill out before cleaning it all up. The guy never gets to touch his cock or face fuck me. It's for my pleasure, not his.
You being in control and focusing on your own pleasure is a real turn on!

Unfortunately, fucks my wife always a only one guy. The first two cum go into her pussy, then if the guy is still in the mood, my wife will suck and swallow as many times as the guy wants. I love it when my wife sucks and swallows because then the guy is happy too.

40522363.jpg40522365.jpg47023147.jpgBlow_4.jpgBlow_6.JPG