How many guys cum did she swallow in one helping

Arranged 4 guys for my wife one night, after being fucked by each one, they came in her mouth one after the other in order not to leave sloppy seconds for the next bull to fuck her. She sucked and swallowed 3 of them while the last one came inside her married pussie. I just wondered how many was your wifes best number of swallowed other guys cum
Just warmer her up for teh main course... I have sucked and swallowed about 35 in a train at a black frat house

This iis the wife , slut wife, I have had about 40 men all BBCs at a blackfraternity house cum in my mouth in sort of a train... I always swallowJust warmer her up for teh main course... I have sucked and swallowed about 35 in a train at a black frat house. I always swallow

Reactions: Borock44
I did gbs and trains at black frat house 4 times a year for 6 years. YES , I have had a few BBCs men and many regualar black men in me. A usuall gb is 85-160 men over 24 hours. College boys love fucking hard and often

I did gbs and trains at black frat house 4 times a year for 6 years. YES , I have had a few BBCs men and many regualar black men in me. A usuall gb is 85-160 men over 24 hours. College boys love fucking hard and often
I know a girl from my hometown who would go up to the farms and have trains with the workers up there. She'd average about 30 BBCs every time she went up

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I know a girl from my hometown who would go up to the farms and have trains with the workers up there. She'd average about 30 BBCs every time she went up
A gf has a hubby with a ranch/farm adn he gives his wife to the farm/ranch hands twice a year. I and 2 other girls join her in this orgy. Keeps her from being a rich bitch and rude to their ranch hands when she knows each will ruin her pussy adn ass.

Arranged 4 guys for my wife one night, after being fucked by each one, they came in her mouth one after the other in order not to leave sloppy seconds for the next bull to fuck her. She sucked and swallowed 3 of them while the last one came inside her married pussie. I just wondered how many was your wifes best number of swallowed other guys cum
Where y’all from

Two loads is the most I've swallowed in one session so far. Still dreaming about a future gangbang...
Yes where u from

I've always had a thing for glory holes. When I used to work second shift I'd regularly stop at an adult store on my way home that had them several times per week. I'd regularly service 8-12 men per visit. Besides a few accidents that ended up on my face I'd always swallow. I know I've done more, just can't say how high that number would be.
I did the same for 4 years while a nude lap dancer in clubs around Balitmore.