How many men accept

I have lived as a cuckold most of my adult life. I knew when my exwife and I were dating that she would always seek out other guys for sex. Our relationship started that way so I knew no difference. After we divorced for other reasons I remarried and encouraged my new wife to see other guys which eventually she did. She loves her freedom and has experienced some great sex over our almost 40 years of marriage.

Last edited:
I have lived as a cuckold most of my adult life. I knew when my exwife and I were dating that she would always seek out other guys for sex. Our relationship started that way so I knew no difference. After we divorced for other reasons I remarried and encouraged my new wife to see other guys which eventually she did. She loves her freedom and has experience some great sex over our almost 40 years of marriage.
Hour cuckold lives are very similar, it’s always fantastic to read other cucks experiences.

My wife's boyfriend will be coming over tomorrow morning to be with his woman on Valentine's Day. My wife says that I can watch them make love on what use to be our day. If anyone is wondering, I will be locked and in panties as she says there can only be one man in the room.
My bull will be making a similar visit here tomorrow night for the same purpose. Valentine's Day is a good day to remind the husband who the real man is in the relationship.

My wife's boyfriend will be coming over tomorrow morning to be with his woman on Valentine's Day. My wife says that I can watch them make love on what use to be our day. If anyone is wondering, I will be locked and in panties as she says there can only be one man in the room.
You are a lucky bastard to get to watch

We've been in this lifestyle for 30+ (!) years and have been truthful about our experiences. We were present at the dawn of the Internet age and it was important to share our experiences and learn from others. I can't tell you how helpful that was way back then. Sadly the fantasists and fetishists have taken over most of these sites. Still, we try to share our real life experiences.

We've been in this lifestyle for 30+ (!) years and have been truthful about our experiences. We were present at the dawn of the Internet age and it was important to share our experiences and learn from others. I can't tell you how helpful that was way back then. Sadly the fantasists and fetishists have taken over most of these sites. Still, we try to share our real life experiences.
Thank you for doing so

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Not sure about others but my stories and pics answer your question.

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
My husband loves to share me
View attachment Movie004.mp4