How many men accept

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Insipid question. A thought for you: STOP coming to this site...
Be tired of other (more legitimate??) Sites.

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
They generally are not strangers, with the exception of the couple times we have attended Swing Clubs. She is kind and loving with her lovers, and they return the love, respect, and admiration to the most sensual woman they know.

Love to hear some reply so to this . Offen wonder myself
My wife is a hotwife for about 3 years We dont post pictures. They replies hete if you have read some of them are true. My wife dresses very exteme especially when she has a date. Extreme revealing outfit extreme high heels and boots from.6 in to 10 in high She wears alot of jewelry and
Extreme makeup. She not only wants to feel.special.as well.as the man she is fucking .When shes with a guy for more than a few hours and spends time with him..She likes to do.things as a couple.. She has a geat sex lofe outside of our marriage as well.as our sex life has turned more intense since she started fucking other men. To all.readers feel free to.ask anything

.we dont post pictures..But if you.hsve read any of are true. MY

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

So let’s us all know about your own status, come on!. Since you are so tired of seeing the fakes here. What have you got to contribute yourself? Any pictures, videos or txt message?

My thing is the reclaiming sex , and making love to her while her boyfriend was just with her before ,
Like she had her pick of us and sometimes he is first and others I'm first but she ends up staying and loving me and he goes home .

Like I win her heart all the time even when sex with her boyfriend she enjoys more than mine , and that's usually why and when our lovemaking is so very special, cause in my mind she has better sex with him but she remains married to me.
And I'm very ok with his cum on her and in her , if she takes his load in my eyes it now belongs to her and when we are together anything in her or on her I feel like I'm licking and using and swallowing " Her " cum .

My favorite is when she has his load in her mouth and she french kisses me full of his cum and we don't stop kissing till his cum is gone as we both swallow it.
That to me drives me over the top even more than eating her out with his load in her . Cause she is making the conscious decision to include me with what she just did by kissing me with his cum in her mouth .

I see it like two girls and one guy having a 3some where the girls are having a good time with each other kissing and licking orally and still wanting the guy involved with sex between the two of them.

I'm ok with that and ok with the bisexual parts too,
Her now-boyfriend has a cute ass and smooth as a baby no hair and I have rimmed him many times while he was doing her , she got a kick at it 1st time I did it but I told her I liked it and want to continue doing it , I also suck him and take his load in my mouth and enjoy doing that , at my request he is shaved bare , she likes him hairy but we all are shaved now
He likes it so I'm good and yes I have had him unload in my mouth many times and enjoy it a lot sometimes I'm greedy and swallow it all and she pouts about it other times I kiss her so she and I can both enjoy swallowing it .

After all she gets his load 95 % of the time so she's allowing me a few here and there .

For me / us this lifestyle is only about sex , no relationship building here we are not wanting a poly relationship just the semi-weekly extra sex .

Last bit , has he had sex with me??
What do you think?!?!?

My thing is the reclaiming sex , and making love to her while her boyfriend was just with her before ,
Like she had her pick of us and sometimes he is first and others I'm first but she ends up staying and loving me and he goes home .

Like I win her heart all the time even when sex with her boyfriend she enjoys more than mine , and that's usually why and when our lovemaking is so very special, cause in my mind she has better sex with him but she remains married to me.
And I'm very ok with his cum on her and in her , if she takes his load in my eyes it now belongs to her and when we are together anything in her or on her I feel like I'm licking and using and swallowing " Her " cum .

My favorite is when she has his load in her mouth and she french kisses me full of his cum and we don't stop kissing till his cum is gone as we both swallow it.
That to me drives me over the top even more than eating her out with his load in her . Cause she is making the conscious decision to include me with what she just did by kissing me with his cum in her mouth .

I see it like two girls and one guy having a 3some where the girls are having a good time with each other kissing and licking orally and still wanting the guy involved with sex between the two of them.

I'm ok with that and ok with the bisexual parts too,
Her now-boyfriend has a cute ass and smooth as a baby no hair and I have rimmed him many times while he was doing her , she got a kick at it 1st time I did it but I told her I liked it and want to continue doing it , I also suck him and take his load in my mouth and enjoy doing that , at my request he is shaved bare , she likes him hairy but we all are shaved now
He likes it so I'm good and yes I have had him unload in my mouth many times and enjoy it a lot sometimes I'm greedy and swallow it all and she pouts about it other times I kiss her so she and I can both enjoy swallowing it .

After all she gets his load 95 % of the time so she's allowing me a few here and there .

For me / us this lifestyle is only about sex , no relationship building here we are not wanting a poly relationship just the semi-weekly extra sex .

Last bit , has he had sex with me??
What do you think?!?!?
If it were me, I would have. I you haven't had sex with him yet, go for it.

Since I brought the subject up to her, I enjoyed every one of her encounters. At first I would be with her and watch, then let her be alone and then she would like up her own dates. Eleven men and 7 years later, she decided enough is enough....But, she will admit there were some very sexy and also romantic times...did black only so she loved the attentiont the two of them got..

I’m a bull that shares his wife- we have been in the LS for awhile and nothing feels better than knowing she gets to do what she wants, with who she wants, whenever she wants. Then I take her into our bed, or couch and properly- mostly aggressively reclaim her.
So you are a bull, but a voluntary cuck as well. Playing both sides....thats awesome. Not much feels hoter than fucking your wife with a pussy full of freshwarm cum...the ultimate lubricant.

My wife enjoys when she can let loose and get really sexual. We have had a few private cuckold sessions but she seems to prefer the swing party atmosphere and enjoys having sex with multiple men when we attend one of these.

I am usually relegated to watching her have her fun.

Attachments

• VID_20220924_212843962.mp4
    11.2 MB
  • VID_20220430_221413.mp4
    7.6 MB
¿Cuántos hombres en este sitio han aceptado realmente que su esposa o novia van a ser cogidas por extraños, amigos y compañeros de trabajo y usted continúa aceptando que ella los va a follar felizmente y sabe que va a continuar?

Estoy cansado de ver todas estas fotos aquí y realmente quiero saber si honestamente COMPARTES a tu esposa o novia con otros.
Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y les queremos contar nuestra experiencia
lo primero es que al ser yo un hombre bisexual swinger siempre quien habla sobre la experiencia swinger soy yo pero igualmente puedo asegurar que lo más importante en mi opinion para poder hacer realidad esta fantasía es estar bien seguro de que la visión de nuestra pareja disfrutar con otros hombres es más exitante que la posibilidad de los celos que se sienten al verla así

Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y les queremos contar nuestra experiencia
lo primero es que al ser yo un hombre bisexual swinger siempre quien habla sobre la experiencia swinger soy yo pero igualmente puedo asegurar que lo más importante en mi opinion para poder hacer realidad esta fantasía es estar bien seguro de que la visión de nuestra pareja disfrutar con otros hombres es más exitante que la posibilidad de los celos que se sienten al verla así
Trans:
From Cuba we are both a bisexual swinger couple and we want to tell you our experience
The first thing is that being me a bisexual swinger man always who talks about the swinger experience is me but I can also assure you that the most important thing in my opinion to be able to make this fantasy come true is to be very sure that the vision of our partner enjoy with other men is more exciting than the possibility of jealousy that they feel when seeing it like this

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

With us it started with her cheating.i had to make a desision since i knew she wouldnt stop for long