How many men accept

Got into it to see her more satisfied & fulfilled and to boost her confidence & self image.
It worked.
She sees several guys for "sport-fucks" and has a bull who can make her cum while fucking (she'd never done that b4).
But she always comes home, usually with cum on her tits or soggy/cum soaked panties.
And yes, it turns me on.

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Me……I have and it was grt. 🎉

Reactions: DonD
How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
I have. She is a different person when she goes out. She has lingerie that I cannot see , she keeps them locked in a chest in her bedroom. She buys and wears it for her lovers. I don't know who her boyfriends are, she refers to them by first name only.
She will describe in detail for me what she dies with them, things she has never done with me or for me, definitely not the women I know.
She is someone else when she goes out, and that is the way I look at it.

Not so much as sharing as it’s more of her getting her thrills and excitement
It’s a thrill but also very humiliating and degrading but seeing her so happy is worth it to me

Not so much as sharing as it’s more of her getting her thrills and excitement
It’s a thrill but also very humiliating and degrading but seeing her so happy is worth it to me
Yes, my husband enjoys having both the thrills for me and the humiliation for himself. I like him to see me used as much as possible, first-hand. When that is not possible, I relate to him intimate details of how I was used by my bull and others.

Yes, my husband enjoys having both the thrills for me and the humiliation for himself. I like him to see me used as much as possible, first-hand. When that is not possible, I relate to him intimate details of how I was used by my bull and others.
That’s what we do but again most of the time it’s embarrassing for me especially when people look at me, talk about so degrading. The wife loves it so much. That’s her power trip in our relationship. But again it’s purely for fun. Life is so short be SAFE and enjoy

The wife loves it so much. That’s her power trip in our relationship. But again it’s purely for fun. Life is so short be SAFE and enjoy
Most of the couples in our social circle have cuckold marriages, much like mine and as you describe yours. We wives enjoy the power! The husbands are respected men publicly in business, education, etc. But in private we wives are in control. At social gatherings we talk openly about our intimate activities, much to the chagrin of the hubbies.

Most of the couples in our social circle have cuckold marriages, much like mine and as you describe yours. We wives enjoy the power! The husbands are respected men publicly in business, education, etc. But in private we wives are in control. At social gatherings we talk openly about our intimate activities, much to the chagrin of the hubbies.
Agreed