How many men accept

Happy that my wife enjoyed all of her black lovers..it was my idea to begin with, and when she figured out it wasnt so I could play she felt better..After our first meeting she really got excited, enjoyed the sex, enjoyed the contrasting bodies, and the appreciation her men had for her white married body

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
yes i like it so much thinking it,s the best(kinkiest)thing happened in our relationship,sex became so much better,so many new experiences(showing off in public&at family etc,tasks,femdom,crossdressing etc),i lost count how many times i was so embarrased but also turned on when my panties were so wet waiting for her at home(sometimes i came without touching myself,i felt so submissive&slutty waiting at home in a sexy outfit she choosed,and if i ,ve got a problem with it than it must be the fact that some men threath me like they did before with women,unrespectfull&used as a thing for their own pleasure,don,t get me wrong i love to please bulls,i just don,t like narcistic machomen

Yes, my husband enjoys having both the thrills for me and the humiliation for himself. I like him to see me used as much as possible, first-hand. When that is not possible, I relate to him intimate details of how I was used by my bull and others.
i admire women like Elise M,not affraid to do what they want,no matter what husband&society think about it

Tell her. You'll get your wish.

But if her bull is Bi, he may want your wife to jerk him off into your mouth...
Or fuck your cuck ass.
letting him cum makes me feel so proud&slutty,and when he says i look so damned sexy to turn him on,looking better than women he had before ,well better than this it wil not gonna happen for a sissy like me

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
  • in front of neighbour.jpg
    in front of neighbour.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: owlmale and DonD
How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
There are a lot of fake wannabes on here but also some serious ones too, you just need to judge them by their comments and photos.
For instance any idiot can take a photo of themselves fucking their partner with time frame cameras or timed cameras on phones, but if the images are in different positions then that's a sure sign of the presence of another person. If she is holding 2 cocks again VERY sure sign of being shared. These are 3 of a gf I shared prolifically, notice the various angles the camera was shot from

Attachments

• Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 32
  • File 00166 (1).jpg
    File 00166 (1).jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 34
I’m a bull that shares his wife- we have been in the LS for awhile and nothing feels better than knowing she gets to do what she wants, with who she wants, whenever she wants. Then I take her into our bed, or couch and properly- mostly aggressively reclaim her.
Thats very much how my GF & I are.
She's got a date tomorrow, a paid date,
who she'd fuck for free because she loves
his big, curved cock. Makes her cum like mad!
She comes home, I clean her up, the get
Silky Seconds...

There are a lot of fake wannabes on here but also some serious ones too, you just need to judge them by their comments and photos.
For instance any idiot can take a photo of themselves fucking their partner with time frame cameras or timed cameras on phones, but if the images are in different positions then that's a sure sign of the presence of another person. If she is holding 2 cocks again VERY sure sign of being shared. These are 3 of a gf I shared prolifically, notice the various angles the camera was shot from
Yes …..it’s grt and after she has done she looks at you and says…..it’s your turn. Cheers

Yes. I do honestly share her.