How many men has your gf or wife had ?

Lynda you Re SO.AWESOME 196 sex partners with all respect over how many years? You and hubby are avery lucky couple is he a stag partial cuckold or total my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years you could say in stag and cuckold. I dont get sexually involved with her and her guys in most cases we do have sex after she.cumes home but i dont ckean her after she has been.out but i do clean her to get ready to go.out. Chat when you can Bob either here od Pm have a great day
Hubby is a semi-cuck I guess. I started at age 15 and am now 64, so that's 49 years of fucking.

Reactions: Youngest boy 20
Hubby is a semi-cuck I guess. I started at age 15 and am now 64, so that's 49 years of fucking.
Wow To.give youna bettet in site i buy my wife.outfits fir her dates i make dinner and hotel reservations and pay for them. Sonetimes i help her dress and at times totally dress her including times i pick whst she has to wear she even at tines leavesbefore i get home so i dont get to see whats shes wearing to get fucked in . When she wants to really put .me in my play she puts me in a cock cage and tells me i would live for you to fuck me but your locked up so you can't so i will have to. Find a stud to fuck me to night chat when you get a minute Bob

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Wow To.give youna bettet in site i buy my wife.outfits fir her dates i make dinner and hotel reservations and pay for them. Sonetimes i help her dress and at times totally dress her including times i pick whst she has to wear she even at tines leavesbefore i get home so i dont get to see whats shes wearing to get fucked in . When she wants to really put .me in my play she puts me in a cock cage and tells me i would live for you to fuck me but your locked up so you can't so i will have to. Find a stud to fuck me to night chat when you get a minute Bob
Wow! Very hot.

Bueno ya perdí la cuenta pero mí esposa ha pasado por más de1000 hombres, haciendo cuentas desde que la comparto hacé 13 años por 12 meses y un promedio de 10 hombres por mes van siendo 1560 más los que se hecho extras sin que yo supiera van siendo alrededor de 1700 le cálculo yo más o menos

Reactions: Ramseslll
My wife I think had about 31 guys Graduating High School and out of college .. we got together at 30 . She cheated Onces on me 7 years ago fucking a guy for two years on the side ... Now I want her to fuck . She says new cock is hot but don't know if she wants to open that door .. I don't get sounds like she love to fuck back in the day, right??

Before me only 2 long term boyfriends who she me cum inside her - one night stands she isnt 100% sure but she does admit over 100 guys all with condoms.

In front of me shes fucked 9 guys. Only 1 of them has cum inside her.

She's always been worried about pregnancy and sti's with randoms, now that we live the lifestyle we both enjoy natural sex for all the reasons, we just ask for a recent test and all is good.

Last edited:
Can you tell us how many bulls has she had over time and at the same time?😁
My wife got fucked at 17 the first time, I met her when she was 30, those years in-between its hard to say all she's ever told me was that she was with guys most weekends, after we got married there were 2 and could possibly be more.