How many men has your gf or wife had ?

Hubby keeps begging me to find matches where I have a good connection with, so I would pose naked together with them, and sometimes even have sex with them when all feels right. So far in +12 years, had about 10 where I had sex with, and a couple of others, like tantra masseurs, and a woman where I only had oral sex. But not easy to find a decent person where I connect with apparently. I seem to be extremely picky myself ;-) But when it happens, the pics & video's quite look amazing in all honesty. (just a few examples of one of nicest matches I had sex with.)View attachment 1814986
Other than the condom this looks perfect. Bare cock on bare pussy is so much better!

Can you tell us how many bulls has she had over time and at the same time?😁
My BBw wife used to be only 115 lbs. and still had a phat sexy little round ass. This was when we were just friends and I was married to my first love.

She was married at 17 and her husband loved to fuck her with his friends. He was one of the smaller guys she has been with and only the second guy that had cum inside her innocent pussy.

She left him for one of their lovers, she later told me that he was the biggest and best cock she has ever had. She was with him for 5-years and then was single until we hooked up 20-years later.

She estimates that she has been with well over 100 guys, but is sure it’s under 200. She says she doesn’t miss it because there were so many disappointments with guys who were tiny, guys who were too aggressive and egotistical, and guys that only lasted a few pumps.

She says she is done with her wild side and has no interest in other guys, butt we will see if that changes over time. We have been together 10-years and she still shows no interest in getting back into the lifestyle.

With my past being in prostitution and being a swinger for 25 years I couldn’t give an exact number of men. At one time the answer is 10 during a gang bang. My hubby plus 9 other men.
How did you find being in the sex workers area??
Swinging side of things is too fun isn’t it?

Reactions: Happy Mom
Actually, it's up to 196 now.
Lynda you Re SO.AWESOME 196 sex partners with all respect over how many years? You and hubby are avery lucky couple is he a stag partial cuckold or total my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years you could say in stag and cuckold. I dont get sexually involved with her and her guys in most cases we do have sex after she.cumes home but i dont ckean her after she has been.out but i do clean her to get ready to go.out. Chat when you can Bob either here od Pm have a great day

Reactions: lyndawaybi3