How many men has your gf or wife had ?

My wife and I were in the lifestyle for 22 years (she passed away from Cancer). During her 2nd year as a hotwife; I started keeping a more accurate count..
She was extremely oral and enjoyed 8 regulars in the area where we lived. Our rule was to only count the number of individual men. Not the number of "times.
When she started doing an occasional gangbang; the number quickly grew. We attended Lifestyle Swinger clubs in Florida when we traveled on vacation.
She would suck off an average of 25 different guys per year. We also visited Adult Theatres from time to time. She loved to swallow or let men cum on her face. Total number of different men sucked in 22 years--551. (year one was estimated to be 4)

Earlier I commented that I wouldn’t give a number but did say that she has “had a lot”. I’ll expand on that a bit. She was 29 and had never been married when we met. She referred to herself as an ”easy piece of ass”. She wouldn‘t go so far as to call herself a slut, but she did actually brag that her number was probably triple digits. We’ve now been married for 36 years and I shared her for the first 24 years, beginning before we were even married. There were a lot of men in those 24 years. And I do mean a lot. I would guess in the mid triple digits. Maybe at some point I’ll give what I believe to be a reasonable estimate. But not now.
The problem is, you post a high number and there are going to be people who don’t believe you because it’s so far outside of their own experience. Lynn is very high mileage but then she’s been going for a long time (50 years). When she was younger (before I met her) she’s said she’d be out at least 2 or 3 nights a week picking up guys. It soon adds up.

Reactions: JayTee
Yup. thats why i don't post actual numbers. My wife is now 66 and has been "easy" since her first time. Her high numbers are what attracted me to her in the first place. Its what i was looking for after my second divorce.
Similar age to mine -65. One of the things (not the only one of course) that attracted me to her too. First wife got through a fair number too but nothing like Lynn.

11 more guys and 4 more girls in the past four months. Damn that's almost a rate of 50 per year of new dick and pussy. You must like trying out new flesh!!! You give hope to the rest of us to get counted on your husband's list.
That has been a little unusual, but yes, it has been quite a roll.

• Love
Reactions: fatherly
That has been a little unusual, but yes, it has been quite a roll.
Damn, I am booking a flight to NYC just to meet you and hear your stories. Are you for real???? Of course, some delicious pussy for dessert would be nice. If your fig lips could talk, the stories that she would tell would worth the airfare.

my wife had 16 men before me and 31 already with me. her current record is 48 men including me. here are photos with meetings with different men already with me​

Attachments

• 65013CB3-A55D-47B4-ABC0-C80235F47DF6.jpeg
    65013CB3-A55D-47B4-ABC0-C80235F47DF6.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 102
  • F04EE993-EEC3-424C-8606-E8AB83F71D97.jpeg
    F04EE993-EEC3-424C-8606-E8AB83F71D97.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 94
  • E1DB3521-45F0-444F-8062-7948C2DEDE42.jpeg
    E1DB3521-45F0-444F-8062-7948C2DEDE42.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 97