How many men has your wife fucked?

We have had people ask how many people we have been with sexually. Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 50 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women . Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of men was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not around yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of the mature Elaine playing with her nipples

We have had people ask how many people we have been with sexually. Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 50 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women . Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of men was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not around yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of the mature Elaine playing with her nipples
Very interesting when I compare your story to our story. We started later in life. We are married for 34 years but started this lifestyle 9 years ago. She was a virgin when we met and i was the only man she’d ever fucked. Now we are up to 15 men. I brought the first one and he brought friends and those friends brought friends.
All fuck her bareback so I guess we are lucky to this point. To me it would be boring not fucking bareback. I clean her up so I would loose my clean up duty if we used condom.
She has fucked as many as 8 at one time but it’s usually 1-3. I’m hoping to keep adding new men before it’s all over.
Our daughters are now getting older and are completely use to seeing the men parade in and out.

And MOST of those 210 have been repeats....some MANY times...Its 210 DIFFERENT men..p[lus a few women
Over the past 9 years (since we started) my wife has just been with 15 but they are regulars. I’m hoping we can add more to that. She’s 53 now and not sure how much longer she will be appealing to these younger guys.

Over the past 9 years (since we started) my wife has just been with 15 but they are regulars. I’m hoping we can add more to that. She’s 53 now and not sure how much longer she will be appealing to these younger guys.
I understand...I'm a bit over 30.....We also have "regulars" 7 that we share with but we live near a college campus with a fresh supply every August so..

Reactions: workaholic3026
I understand...I'm a bit over 30.....We also have "regulars" 7 that we share with but we live near a college campus with a fresh supply every August so..
Wow. 30 and so many already? I love it. I was the only man to fuck my wife until she was in her 40s so we got a slow start. But I always wanted my wife to fuck as much as she could. Just took her a while to get it started.

Reactions: mature cpl
Wow. 30 and so many already? I love it. I was the only man to fuck my wife until she was in her 40s so we got a slow start. But I always wanted my wife to fuck as much as she could. Just took her a while to get it started.
We had some threesomes before we got married....but it was mostly J and a friend taking turns with me..then we found out I could handle 2 at a timeand its been nonstop since..I mean 6..or 7 in one night I have no problem with

We had some threesomes before we got married....but it was mostly J and a friend taking turns with me..then we found out I could handle 2 at a timeand its been nonstop since..I mean 6..or 7 in one night I have no problem with
I’ve had the pleasure once of seeing my wife with 8 but it’s usually 1-3. The one time was very special. Like I said she fucks bareback so I had a ball licking her pussy clean.

I’ve had the pleasure once of seeing my wife with 8 but it’s usually 1-3. The one time was very special. Like I said she fucks bareback so I had a ball licking her pussy clean.
OH MY!!...We are just begining for J to do any licking...after....He has done it once and I hope for more...We have a friend (mike) who's wife make s (yeah right) him lick her between guys so I have a urge for John to do it for me once anayway

Do you do it willingly??

OH MY!!...We are just begining for J to do any licking...after....He has done it once and I hope for more...We have a friend (mike) who's wife make s (yeah right) him lick her between guys so I have a urge for John to do it for me once anayway

Do you do it willingly??
Oh yes I do it willingly. I love it and look forward to the guys leaving a huge load in her for my cleaning pleasure.

Reactions: newbottomMS