How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife has been a hotwife for the past 1 year, during this time she has fucked 2 guys, off and on, it was difficult to get her started, but now she is willingly going out and especially with this one guy, she fancies, was all set to go out on Sunday but then her periods struck, so she had to call it off, she is with him today (Wednesday)

For the longest time my wife told me that she had been with 5 guys before we met. One day, I had a revelation and realized that - as she had only had one medium term relationship before we met - that meant that she had been sexually active for about 8 years with only 4 short term partners. That didn't seem to make sense so I started questioning her. Turns out that before me - and we met at 25 - she had been with 120 guys, fucking about 60 of them and just blowing the rest. I was blown away - and came almost immediately when she told me. I was married to a fucking slut - and I absolutely love it. It was still a few years before we started swinging but now she's added another 10 to her total and will be adding another two when we have our first gangbang next month. My goal is to see her with another 120 but I don't think we're gonna make it! lol

MY WIFE WAS MARRIED THREE TIMES BEFORE .....SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH AN UNDERAGE BOY WHO RODE HER DOGGYSYTLE AND LIKED SHOOTING HIS LOAD ON HER BACK . HER THIRD HUSBAND RAPED HER ON THEIR FIRST DATE , THEN MARRIED HIM A FEW WEEKS LATER ANYWAY . WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME SHE FUCKED HER EX-HUSBAND WHEN i ASKED HER TO AND THEN CAME BACK TO GIVE ME THE DETAILS . SHE LOVED NUDE BEACHES AND GETTING ATTENTION . i KNOW SHE HAS FUCKED FOUR GUYS SINCE WE'VE BEEN MARRIED , ALL WITH MY OK . 3157043.jpg
3157043.jpg

The key word in the question is "men." I was a pretty promiscuous teen, liked the attention I got from the boys in middle and high school and didn't make them work to hard to get in my knickers ... did a lot of crazy stuff too. But they were just boys and I don't count them any more. My husband was the first man I had sex with, not because of his age (he's actually a bit younger than me) but our first time together completely rejiggered what I thought I knew about sex. For most of our 35 years together I played the upright, faithful wife and hid my dirty little secret past. Since we went down the hotwife/wife sharing path a few years ago though it's been six other men. Husband has been there and participated at various levels for all of them. Unfortunately the universe seems to be conspiring against us and that may be the final total :-(
The key word in the question is "men." I was a pretty promiscuous teen, liked the attention I got from the boys in middle and high school and didn't make them work to hard to get in my knickers ... did a lot of crazy stuff too. But they were just boys and I don't count them any more. My husband was the first man I had sex with, not because of his age (he's actually a bit younger than me) but our first time together completely rejiggered what I thought I knew about sex. For most of our 35 years together I played the upright, faithful wife and hid my dirty little secret past. Since we went down the hotwife/wife sharing path a few years ago though it's been six other men. Husband has been there and participated at various levels for all of them. Unfortunately the universe seems to be conspiring against us and that may be the final total :-(
Wish I went to your school! I would love to do crazy stuff!!!

Reactions: workaholic3026
I have to shamefully admit that mine has not had nearly enough since we been married. In fact the total is 0 but I'm working on changing that