How many men has your wife fucked?

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
Told hub about a dozen, a little white lie,lol. I've had around 17.
I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
Told hub a little white lie, lol said a dozen, truths just short of 20.FB_IMG_1541427842681-1.jpg

Sorry about the mix up, I included the 3 blokes I had sex with during the 18 months I spent working in Wales.

My ex by the time our relationship had ended had fucked 122. She lost her cherry in her very early teens and in her words was a discrete slut after. She cuckolded me for nearly 20 years with regular lovers, colleagues, her friends husband, her friends uncle, my friends and internet hook ups and one night stands. It was great fun and I do miss those days.

My ex by the time our relationship had ended had fucked 122. She lost her cherry in her very early teens and in her words was a discrete slut after. She cuckolded me for nearly 20 years with regular lovers, colleagues, her friends husband, her friends uncle, my friends and internet hook ups and one night stands. It was great fun and I do miss those days.
Sorry it ended hun

Hello Nooner, nice to meet you. I’m sorry to, I adored being her cuck, she was very attractive and wild, no sex hang ups what so ever. As they say she moved on to bigger and better things, and my thing is only 3 and a half inches so not difficult lol.

Hello Nooner, nice to meet you. I’m sorry to, I adored being her cuck, she was very attractive and wild, no sex hang ups what so ever. As they say she moved on to bigger and better things, and my thing is only 3 and a half inches so not difficult lol.
Oh hun....her loss.

Yes when ever she was lucky enough to find a bbc she would hope on with great enthusiasm. The trouble was the area of the UK we lived did not have many bbc. From what in can remember she fucked about 3 or 4 bbc. Not enough for both our liking.

Reactions: Nooner073

Your wife (ex) sounds a lot like my wife Kate. With my encouragement, she has spent the past 20 years having sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, a couple of our married neighbors, her married boss for over 12 years, a couple of business associates of mine, one of our daughter's coaches for an entire season, single guys at our swing club, and single guys at Hedonism II.

Early in our marriage, I told Kate that my wish was for her to become an easy piece of ass for other men. She has exceeded my expectations.

Mine has had no others but I am hoping to find someone to attempt to seduce her and hopefully she will give in

During the last 4 years my wife had sex with 7 different men in front of me.
I had similar experiences i watched her fucking five different men in a week it surprised me just how easy it was for her to engage in some very hard sexaul activities with total strangers in front of me then finding out she was also fucking a so called mate for about two years prior as i looked into her past i found she was also seeing another two men on and off she denies this saying they are lying because she wouldn't fuck them my ? is who to believe her or them

My wife lost interest in the lifestyle (and sex) a few years ago...........we were only active for a short period of time for approx 4 years or so. I LOVED to watch her enjoy herself, and take another guy's thick cock, but I also used to let her play alone since we could often not find a babysitter in time for her play dates with other men. I also used to let her fuck alone on the first meeting, since it was usually kinda awkward the first time with a guy, and often the sex was hard to really get into with me sitting there staring at them.

However, during our 4 yrs in the Hotwife/swinger lifestyle......my wife fucked approx 20 different men (some more than once), one black guy twice, sucked off about 30, swallowed most of their cum, and let about 5 of these men cum inside her pussy. 2 of her "friends" she let fuck her in the ass.

I absolutely LOVED seeing her in action, and hearing her moan and talk dirty.........and there is NOTHING like hearing your wife tell another man to "cum in her mouth".........or "I want to taste your cum" Watching her take a thick cock in her pussy, and then see the guy pull out, and my lovely wife open her mouth and stick out her tongue as the guy shot several spurts of his hot come into her hungry mouth, was THE BEST THING EVER !

I wish I knew how to get her interested in the lifestyle again. I really miss seeing her enjoy hard cocks and cum again. She really loved men who could cum a lot, and I really want to meet 2 or 3 guys who could become regular fuck buddies for her once again.