How many men has your wife fucked?

Just me and no one else. It's not fair to her. She needs to get it there and see what she is missing. Lolol

We are from a very conservative place and my wife's flower was torn by me in our wedding night where I cummed in 1 minute. From then, she has only fucked me her whole life. I really want her pussy to get a real cock as I watch.

Hope some day it happens!

Reactions: private man 69
Are there things you do for your lovers that you won't do for your hubbie?
Yes
I"ll swallow his cum, rim his ass (on occasion) let him take me anally (I will let hubby do that once or twice a YEAR)
Lick his cum from his cock...…..have lover feed me his cum from his fingers, which he puts in my creampie pussy.

That is unless I feed it to my husband which is quite often, I'll kiss him with a load of my lovers cum and feed it to him, that's his way of thanking my lover !

17 guys since she started cucking me, though for the last three years its been the same 7 guys. Her bull/boyfriend arranged several gangbangs with a group he found on Craigslist and thats where most of the guys are from but with STD concerns they eventually stopped that and its him and a few of his longterm buddies these days.

Reactions: compassionatedom