How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife has had a lot i am sure in the high 50s. Moas i have watched and a few was just tpld about. I love to watch and be told to be quiet. Really like talking anout it with other men.
When I first learned she cheated,
My wife was stunned at how much the details turned me on. I've always been a little insecure about my dick size so hearing his is a lot bigger than mine made me more excited than I've ever been. So now she talks about how small I am compared to him when we have sex, I cum in no time!

When I first learned she cheated,
My wife was stunned at how much the details turned me on. I've always been a little insecure about my dick size so hearing his is a lot bigger than mine made me more excited than I've ever been. So now she talks about how small I am compared to him when we have sex, I cum in no time!
Yes it just a great time i am only 2"so i really,like watching my,email is mikeandjoann46 @yahoo

Over the five years we were on the swing scene, I had the pleasure of watching my wife fuck and suck over 20 different guys, many of them more than once. At the height of our activity it wasn't unusual for her to have a guy every week. I'm not and never was a cuck, I always joined in when I was ready, my wife said that part of the fun for her was having two hard cocks at her disposal and she never went short of that.

Attachments

• Ben.JPG
    Ben.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 888
  • Clive.JPG
    Clive.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 874
  • Dave & Lynne (2).jpg
    Dave & Lynne (2).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 897
  • David M.JPG
    David M.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 906
  • Don 002.JPG
    Don 002.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 926
  • P1000521.JPG
    P1000521.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 922
Over the five years we were on the swing scene, I had the pleasure of watching my wife fuck and suck over 20 different guys, many of them more than once. At the height of our activity it wasn't unusual for her to have a guy every week. I'm not and never was a cuck, I always joined in when I was ready, my wife said that part of the fun for her was having two hard cocks at her disposal and she never went short of that.
Let me have her

Reactions: blaap
phpEPF1FMPM.jpg
I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
I have kept notes of every date time and name (when she doesnt forget or know his name the location what she was wearing and how she returned home and the state she was on return